Search results

1. The death of OV

Nothing you say ever makes any sense.... Firstly, how do you know whether I am OV or not.... you are not in OV apparently so why would you have any idea how bad things actually are.... that is why I highlighted them. Secondly, all you do is big up OV and slag off SC.... Thirdly, you get...
  2. The death of OV

Masterspy give it up..... only people drinking from your brainwash kool-aid are your merry band of OV leads and Black Sails. The great thing is that you seem totally oblivious to your own alliance members feelings. People like you have killed my alliance. Can you not see how many of us have left...
  3. The death of OV

The only spy network is the one you have in toilets. If you need evidence look in the logs.... its not hard to find o_O Hell it has circulated on most servers that I have been in where OV are discussed as a joke. Not a single alliance respects us anymore. Great job leads and Blacksails
  4. The death of OV

You mean the one we got given and then lost - even Virus said they regretted giving it to us and called us sh1t..... wake up Coxy ;)
  5. The death of OV

I am playing in OV ..... just waiting for Marto to ping me on sending pointless support.... I am just saying I am done with all your BS (x2) and lies. Usual OV response - vulgarity, rudeness, pointless little angry man comments and empty threats .... Cox you know what I am saying is true...
  6. The death of OV

Bahahahahahahaha. This is comical. ^^^^^ Lost your sh!t Cox? :eek:
  7. The death of OV

Default OV answer. Typical cult answer. Once a bully, always a bully. I speak the truth and it must mean I want to hurt myself or others. Symptomatic of the toxicity instead of what was once a great alliance. You know its all true. Only a truly brainwashed OV elite would pretend its not...
  8. The death of OV

The real OV Now this toxic world is finally ending, I feel liberated to post an honest account of my time playing in OV. I have played with OV in several worlds and happily this will be my last. So, I thought I would cover a few points. MasterSpy is an OV player Masterspy is an OV player...