Search results

1. Update to Version 2.262 Discussion Thread

The drag option on mobile browser is really nice but now I can't scroll reports.
  2. top 12 sink or swim

It's almost like the two servers are different settings and probably these settings preferred, If you want to play certain settings and they only appear every so often would you not join? Players want to play the game, thats what they're here for, not sit in some half dead server which as you...
  3. Update to Version 2.260 Discussion Thread

This app sounds like it maybe interesting. I started playing when we only had the toolbox app so I have got completely used to playing browser on mobile (90% of play like this) Only issues I've ever had is events don't always work/arent clickable and attack planner takes forever to set up if you...
  4. Curious and for the new Generation.

Is bolting/plaguing someone that takes one of your cities back in fashion now for some reason? or am I just finding some right characters. Not sure if this second guy realises but last time someone tried this with me was a whole alliance roughly 9 years ago on a 200 cap and it didn't bother me...
  5. Increasing playerbase

There's numerous things that have driven players away over the years, especially the last 5/6 years. (not going to go into the list of changes that made me stop playing 5 years ago again but there where changes and I didn't like them so stopped playing) Unfortunately the loss of the player base...
  6. Won't be returning to the game

I didn't answer your question and you posted something about Domination (which I never mentioned) and a load of drivel. What was your point?
  7. Won't be returning to the game

I think more people play the game for the people they're playing with rather than the game. It went downhill years back with some changes (Us oldies really aren't fans of change especially change for the sake of someone having a job to justify like happened numerous times, improvements that...
  8. Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

The game was fine without them both. They turned the game more into a click all the things game when they got added, especially heroes, you build them and half the time forget to use them. (Well I do anyway). Oh and game speed is too low. Been here 9 years or so and only seen 2 conq servers...
  9. Player NameRenaming

If you have a Gmail email account you can have multiple usernames going to one email inbox by using fullstops. You could use (for example) Tomander@ T.omander@ To.mander@ etc they are all new email addresses as far as Grepo is concerned but they all go to the same email inbox as Gmail removes...
  10. Kaboom

That can be the trouble with Alliances with numerous sister alliances, nobody recognises the names sending MMs. I remember one huge MRA alliance that managed to build a WW blocker a good few years ago, placed it right on the rim, 3/4 sister alliances. Would have been a nightmare to recover, on...
  11. Increasing playerbase

I'd like to see a older server again but they would probably only need to revert back to when they changed the island farms over to these new ones. That was the point onwards I really cba with the game. Don't think it needed all these hero's etc and artemis could have stayed on the old hero...
  12. Curious and for the new Generation.

I actually think it's got better rather than worse and you are unlucky. I had way more messages in the earlier servers 8/9 years ago than I do now. Some of it may have been slightly down to the TV adverts at the time which mentioned building great empires etc but never actually mentioned you...