Search results

1. Increasing playerbase

Cities being bigger than 700 pt when you found them is also a good thing, it was so **** to found cities and build them from the ground up. This allows newer people to grow easier by founding cities during bp, which should also attract new players
  2. Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

No way only 1 alliance from the top 10 in BP sinks...
  3. Question from a dutch player :)

Well the ads that were on TV in the Netherlands made grepolis look like a 'kids only' game, which made older players stay away because they thought the ad was cringe and the younger players never really stayed... All depends on what audience you want to attract ;) I do think teaming up with...
  4. Question from a dutch player :)

I want what you are having
  5. Question from a dutch player :)

Well, lets hope somehow smell the money they can still earn with Grepolis and start advertising again (ads that are not cringe af)
  6. Question from a dutch player :)

If a game is hard it always attracts less people, there is indeed no fun in building for weeks only to get wiped out in a couple of minutes. The time it takes to conquer might be 12h but if you play the old colonize system (I believe its called conquest here) it can be over for newer players in...
  7. Question from a dutch player :)

Hey Guys, I played Grepolis on the NL server since Alpha (2009) with a break every now and then, and every time I come back it surprises me how much the player count has gone done from the last time I played, so I started looking for other servers to play. Nowadays on the NL server there is...