Search results

1. decommissioning ships / disbanding troops

Pretty simple to support a 200 point city with 5 or 10 Biremes and then send all the birs and transports and troops you want removed as an attack. Plus, with Ares you kill troops with the sacrifice spell and get rage in return.
  2. Elephant in the Room

I like you for that!
  3. Elephant in the Room

https://bigthink.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/origin-339.jpg?w=640
  4. Elephant in the Room

I’m not mighty, just an average old player. I don’t win crowns, just play for the fun of it. I will grant the MRA players one compliment…. They are obnoxiously dedicated to playing the most boring and banal version of the game to win the crown! That takes a certain amount of intestinal fortitude…
  5. Elephant in the Room

Certainly not, but I actually dropped near Charlie to fight MRAs. Then he went MRA and my group was surrounded by enemies. We ghosted because we refuse to join and couldn’t possibly win against multiple alliances. I’m not even complaining, but I’m not going to let Charlie or anyone else lie...
  6. Elephant in the Room

What a liar you have turned out to be Charlie. You are the one who asked me to discord message you to discuss working together and I certainly never spammed you. As far as rimming me, none of my cities was in siege at the time I ghosted. I changed the names of all 7 cities just so you couldn’t...
  7. Do land troops die when you send them to support another city if the transport ship dies when attacked?

You can see that supporting transports cannot be killed unless a city is cleared on land by sending one transport and one sword to an empty city. If you attack it with LS the transport will not die. This is why people use transports as tripwires sometimes. If you attack with fliers and LS, the...
  8. The Game is Dead

End of world stats don’t mean a thing since anyone can be top points or top fighter when you are just cannibalizing inactive cities. Honestly, even now, early in a world, stats mean nothing. You can be top in points and ABP if you gold the event tokens and hit every city in a two hour radius...
  9. The Game is Dead

The gold will remain one main issue. I agree and have said it before that the MRA hugfests are absurd. It’s not even a strategy game when none of the big alliances want to fight each other anymore. Used to be end of first month, 12 different alliances existed to fight each other for a crown...
  10. The Game is Dead

Some players are buying around 40k gold in 2 days…. That is the problem.
  11. The Game is Dead

I don’t think people are crying. Game balance is a valid issue for players to discuss. Honestly, if you don’t want to constructively participate in a discussion, why bother posting? Do you believe that the external forum exists for the sole purpose of wallet players to stroke each other’s...
  12. Mobile Resource Buff Glitch

I’ve noticed for quite a while that if you get a quest or event reward that increases resource production for a period of time and try to apply it directly to a city that already has a buff such as increased silver production, instead of getting an overwrite option pop up window, the mobile app...
  13. Elephant in the Room

Haha. My group came with me because they like working with me and together as a group. I left O45 core area because we were surrounded by UWU/JFL, Hannibals, and Retirement. I’m not interested in humoring the wallet players by sniping them forever. Eventually they win simply by golding troops...
  14. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Whatever you say lols…. and your goofy alliance…. Just farm your gold and feed whoever his favor for myths dude…
  15. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

You simply are a troll. You simmed half the server on 139 eating internals. You threatened to come get me and never did! I ghosted with 27 cities and none lost to anyone while you played cannibal an ocean away….
  16. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Well, then, that must have been an easy server, but gold wasn’t as prevalent back then. More players and people laid back more. Now they just go ape from the start and have 6 cities first week, 12 second, and 20 by the third…. It’s like the old lady at the slot machine with a bucket of coin…...
  17. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Yeah, back when gold only halved the builds for stuff. Farming can only get you so far if the neighbors an island or two away are buying 3k or more gold per day…. Not per week…. Some of them are buying rss for gold off players who have cities built with high temples as favor farms…. There is...
  18. Elephant in the Room

Some of those players who left just won the crown on 139 after being nonMRA through most of the server. Any guy who doesn’t apologize for multiple posts is probably not a good leader lols. I take flak, but my players do support each other and defend as one. If guys from SUGO left you, you...
  19. Elephant in the Room

JFL was cool when it was antiMRA, but after they and uwu tired of spamming each other and the gold event started, they just merged to become the MRA gold spamming crown clowns…. That is, if they hug or spam into submission Hannibals and Retirement down south. Not sure yet what they face coming...
  20. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

You sir, are a bald faced lying troll and I was in the top 50 just like 141 and 139. You literally said the same thing on those forums also. You are not a valid opinion dude. Honestly, top 10 here, try wallet boy club. No one in the top 10 here got it without massive gold spending. I will...