Search results

1. Mobile Resource Buff Glitch

I’ve noticed for quite a while that if you get a quest or event reward that increases resource production for a period of time and try to apply it directly to a city that already has a buff such as increased silver production, instead of getting an overwrite option pop up window, the mobile app...
  2. Time Change

Why on God’s green earth did I not get a time update on mobile? I just killed a friendly CS 20 hours after time change and then reinstalled the app to get time right… Why didn’t the server do a downtime to reset everyone’s clock? Are you allowing EU players to sleep during the clock reset...
  3. Turn Off Red Flashy On Mobile

I have done quite a bit of handoff work recently and it is really annoying to have the Red screen flashing every time I go off the large map. When you are ahead of your team and their TT is 15 hours and yours is 5, you do timed handoffs! Seriously, an option to turn off the flashing RED on the...
  4. How much have you spent?

I have spent 400 gold I had already and made back 300 of that selling resources. I’m gonna turn a profit by tomorrow and have my advisors (without merchant) for two weeks already paid for… and I’m currently 14th ranked on server and 5th in ABP. I’m nearly half done with bandits lols! The...