Search results

1. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

I'd typically agree but in most allies its the top 30 (sometimes top 20) people with 95% of the cities, I honestly like the lower caps better tbh. But yeah can def make it difficult in dom. Too many dom world just end in a month or two tho and the winning ally gets 55% dom.
  2. Merge Servers

The main reason I would assume is that they believe they can generate more revenue keeping them separate. Obviously it will eventually become more financially viable to merge them, and I'd love nothing more than if they did... but I don't see it happening for awhile. Smaller servers like the...
  3. Top 10 - (before first temples)

panic and @Tommy Shelby can attest to my beauty
  4. Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

@Mr. Smith Why you coming after me, what'd i do to you
  5. Top 10 - (before first temples)

Very good writeup, thanks for someone finally doing this :)
  6. My Zaforas top 9

Merge the servers :(
  7. My Zaforas top 9

Thanks for the write-up mate, good stuff :)
  8. Update to Version 2.299 Discussion Thread

Buy GRCR pls
  9. Top 12 Top 10 - 1 Day out (BP Finish)

was I wrong in the end or not ;)
  10. Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

Can you give more context as to how the revolt system will work for olympus/conquering temples?
  11. Top 12 EN155 Top 7 - Pre BP

i think silly rabbits will win
  12. Top 12 EN155 Top 7 - Pre BP

Pretty sure that's just a picture
  13. A novel idea & the end of the line.

Oh no, please don't report me to the police (for... let me get this right... waking someone up in a game they willingly play?). There's a lot to address here but first off an NAP does NOT mean a merge. Are you now merging with the entire server that you've hugged with (have NAPs)? Bit confused.
  14. A novel idea & the end of the line.

Step 1. Betray your team as lead Step 2. Be surprised when you are then attacked by said team Step 3. Run to indefinite VM Step 4. Angry forum post and quit game This just made my day, thanks myrd. And good riddance.
  15. new world?

Hey buli :) no one knows til they post the announcement, should be coming up next week-ish
  16. Proposal Queue spells on attacks

I like this, evens the playing field from ppl using bots to perform the action as well.
  17. Top 3 - Mid Game

biased ranking that could use more objectivity imo, but well written as usual Yuto :)
  18. World Configurations

Thanks for the explanation Baudin, we appreciate you. Do you have any knowledge on about settings like Heph's Blessing or just crazier / funner settings in general (speed 6, etc.) not being implemented here? Other markets seem to get them much more often than we do. I think the entire player...