Search results

1. Someone explain to me

How you can remove Narc while under City Protection? Narc & CP @ 13:38:51 City hit 13:40:34 - Narc confirmed on City City re-hit 14:26:15 - No Narc How is that even possible? @Baudin Toolan @Hydna
  2. Am I the 1st Xbox player to finish a World...

... And get a reward? Did the entire World of Trapezuz using only an Xbox pad, no keyboard or mouse ha ha :) Also I wouldn't recommend it but just to say it is possible. It's incredibly hard work especially typing stuff... Oh and the interface seems 2015ish
  3. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days of World opening

So Merge the servers fill out the top 10 already on en142. I havn't missed a minute of the day and had 25% off construction tokens running 100%% of the time. Yet I have half the points of all these players already. Everyone should come out of BP on even terms then switch on the Gold. I'm not...
  4. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

So Merge the servers fill out the top 10 already. I havn't missed a minute of the day and had 25% off construction tokens running 100%% of the time. Yet I have half the points of all these players already. Everyone should come out of BP on even terms then switch on the Gold. I'm not having a...
  5. 4 Alliance invites already

Hmmmmmm who to join who to join......