Where the MRAs at
  3. Pre-World Samos Discussion Thread

Bruh when was this world announced or they pulled this one out their lol
  4. Pre-World Poros Discussion Thread

Someone trying to take me to the win?
  5. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Fast speed, slow speed who cares just get rid of morale for the love of God
  6. Looking for premade for next fast world

It hasn't been released yet they are probably still working on settings. I just hope it's revolt no morale
  7. Proposal Postpone old app closure

I agree the old app shouldn't be deleted. It's actually simple to use. This new app is not even an app they just literally copied and paste the browser version lmaoo. This new app will be a big inconvience especially at work since now I have to turn my phone sideways instead of me looking like...
  8. Top 10

R.I.P Squad you guys are so bad lmaoo
  9. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

I am a turnip :) good read as always!
  10. Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

Any MRAs in here? Trynna join one
  11. New world Georgious discussion thread.

We need more fast worlds with no morale. Who even comes up with these.
  12. Changes to Zeus rage & Sea Storm

Just like your need for attention.
  13. Trash Talk

Event almost over we will see how big everyone is without those flyer ;)
  14. Changes to Zeus rage & Sea Storm

Now when you explain it like that it makes sense. So the unit with the highest population has the most chance of getting hit got it.
  15. Changes to Zeus rage & Sea Storm

Yeah Zeus Rage is op now, never remember it being that strong. Makes no sense why the catapults always die first not to mention when youd don't send them it's either my mythical units go or I just loose half my force I sent. Don't get me started with Sea Storm, sent a CS with a ton of LS and for...
  16. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

For The Horde!
  17. Elephant in the Room

Nah bro I think you can't handle the truth. I can sit here and complain about how Simmer Farmers collapsed due to our top guys joining JFL and 1 of them allegedly being a JFL spy. No one will care lol which is why I'm going to make sure the name MookFamous gives them nightmares. Lmaooo bro you...
  18. Elephant in the Room

Zen my brother, I think you should stay away from the externals a bit and just rim everyone in game. No matter what the situation was, no one will listen until you start knocking some sense into people.
  19. The Game is Dead

Gold is not just the main issue because at the end of the day the gold is not going nowhere and I highly doubt Inno would put a limit on gold use on players. I think the problem is that we have some players who just don't have no backbone and would just rather hug with everyone or just simply...
  20. Trash Talk

Join us! We are not even a premade either.