Search results

1. Grepo Chuckey

Elephant in the Room

No autographs please
  2. Grepo Chuckey

Trash Talk

Alliance limits use to be 60+ and they keep going down. Some people actually have friends
  3. Grepo Chuckey

Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I'd just like to point out this post was banter. (Mocking the post in 142) Some yall are taking this serious
  4. Grepo Chuckey

Trash Talk

I'll begin. Has anyone kept up with how many cities JFL lost? They keep kicking players so it doesn't show up on the warscore.
  5. Grepo Chuckey

Trash Talk

New thread for trash talk. It's hard to keep up. I'll start off. @Heres20BucksKillMe is BAD
  6. Grepo Chuckey

top 12 sink or swim

Sorry mook, too early to be listing rankings for bps. Top 12 is usually based on a teams history/location Retirement- Swim UWU-Swim Sons of anarchy- sink/split with different alliances Twerking lamas- Float/merge with monkey iron JFL- Float/Sink/Try to weasel their way into another alliance...
  7. Grepo Chuckey

Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

So (Insert alliance name here) fill out the top 10 already. I havn't missed a minute of the day and had 25% off construction tokens running 100%% of the time. Yet I have half the points of all these players already. Everyone should come out of BP on even terms then switch on the Gold. I'm not...
  8. Grepo Chuckey

Top 5 & World Prediction

@Heres20BucksKillMe please don't call out players for being bad when you're sending attacks like this. Homie doesn't even have bunks researched.
  9. Grepo Chuckey

Top 5 & World Prediction

There are different scenarios that bloods could have survived. Before Projects merged into F2P, Projects were trying to convince Poppy & Bloods to hit us, both refused. (before f2p and poppy got a nap) At that time we had basically zero defense and that would of put us into a vulnerable...
  10. Grepo Chuckey

Top 5 & World Prediction

You’re actually right in a way, it is the players that kills off worlds. But don’t sit there and blame F2P for hugging. Bloods made their decisions that lead up to their failures. Poppy situation? Yeah I kinda see your point, but you had a nap with them and were planning on working with them...
  11. Grepo Chuckey

Top 5 & World Prediction

All of those ideas are stupid because players will find a way to get around it. 1) Advertise the game like they use to 2) Go back to 80+ alliance limits to get rid of the sister alliances
  12. Grepo Chuckey

Newbie Question

^^^ What he said. Also if units start dying, you can withdrawal just trans to keep the trans from dying
  13. Grepo Chuckey

Top 5 & World Prediction

Fresh update please
  14. Grepo Chuckey

Top 5 & World Prediction

That picture is kinda what bucks did with bloods. We’re not even fighting y’all yet so how can you compare stats? But hey, if it makes you feel better you disbanded an alliance that went against what you wanted, only to do the same thing.. who am I to judge
  15. Grepo Chuckey

Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

Can we please change the world settings to speed 1 all around with 24hr conquest time
  16. Grepo Chuckey

Top 5 & World Prediction

Can someone tell snakes they can’t be “A small group of elite players” if they have two alliances
  17. Grepo Chuckey

Top 5 & World Prediction

Everybody knows toons will take home the crown