Search results

1. timmins

Top 10 - (before first temples)

some one needs to teach bushbabies how to defend a city..........
  2. timmins

Searching for old alliances and the Black Pirates

pirates be everywhere.......
  3. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

as per the norm for this lot, this is a half truth. usual suspects and wildfire are all the same group your just split into 2 groups so you can bulk up your BP scores without dropping in and out of the same alliance and making it look obvious. both teams always attack other teams and players at...
  4. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

dude given how fast you tucked tail and ran last world when fiasco turned up should you really be talking trash? also any player on any team been attacked by a hugging group of the top 3 alliances and Usual Suspects ( 5-1 disadvantage in size ) will leak cities lol hardly an achievement worth...
  5. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

angels were once a very good alliance now they are a b team group simming their way through worlds with little to no fight in them :( it is a great shame to see a group with such potential doing so little
  6. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

wow your less intelligent than i thought boy, i run black sails WAL and we don't work with any other group. now i like some of the guys in OV and the other black sails groups so on occasion when they ask we will join them on an attack or maybe throw them a city or two if it suits our purpose to...
  7. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

it's fun killing wildfires defence in valhalla's semi-active cities, cheaply
  8. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

o albozzz you poor little boy, if u had even a small clue to what you speak of you might be worth listen too lol sadly you are a clueless fool who really isn't worth the time of day ;)
  9. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

roger that, kleos have no pacts what so ever....... oooo except that nap with Fallen Angels...........
  10. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

looks like yesterday was "stab ur pact partner in the back" day for kleos (a cuddles favorite even tho kleos insist they are a different team) as they turned on their pact partners strings and take 40+ cities from them. why teams bother excepting pacts from such a bunch of cowards and traitors...
  11. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

the only thing funnier than kleos bot using is their hugging with Strings of Pericles. they are twice the size of any other group in en150 and they still feel the need to hug and cheat at the same time lmao. would love to see them try and survive without their bots ;)
  12. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

the last time we had a fight with cuddles or kleos as you are now calling yourself was en137Pylos the end game i think was WW that they won easy due to their bloated size from all the BP boosting but they couldn't fight and leaked cities to a 4 man team. Shameful score card give the difference...
  13. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

this is true, it would be a great shame after all that back stabbing and BP boosting and hugging to be wasted by kleos ghosting on mass and the first sight of fiasco dropping in..... AGAIN
  14. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

1. kleos.. going strong and will swim on unless fiasco drop and they mass ghost..................... again 2. ocean veterans solid team that have taken on a mix of new recruits some of whom wont make the cut but doubtful anyone will dislodge them form that 2nd spot 3. Strings of Pericles - one...
  15. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

How can TF beat anyone when they are always ghosting out as soon as they get a little love tap form another alliance...............
  16. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

if i had 114 members (currently ranked 3 and 6) i wold find this score card to be highly embarrassing and ghost out of shame for such a dismal effort
  17. timmins

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

i am looking at all these big teams around the map and all i can see is FOOD...........
  18. timmins

WW and Peace time

i agree with what mike said (mostly) this is rather a poor show indeed :(
  19. timmins

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

things are going much the same as they have for the last few months, fiasco continues to take cities form every inactive player on the map (special mentions for canibal - Jaded Slick and the number one inactive fighter sib-273 ) looks like there are to be 3-5 groups that will try for WW building...
  20. timmins

Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

very poor event, please sack the fool that came up with the idea. wont be wasting my time on this rubbish :(