Search results

1. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

The best part is their ally just dropped around 20k gold to kill a siege already, this is going to be a fun world
  2. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Happy to give players who come here for gold, gold. Shocking idea, I know.
  3. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Much better then I am for knowing to step away over being tempted by this world. Good luck hope I never see you around this game again, means you are better off then any of us still here.
  4. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Fair play was made because of en124, solely because of the way we made hydnas friends ghost in that O55 alliance. We did the same attacks to the russians early without a single word, when you start hitting firefly and the other BTS members that are females (not being sexist but its an obvious...
  5. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

The truth is I got him into GAMBA, hes since bought a new house, new car, millions in gold, travels weekly to a new country, ect. Get it twisted, you will win, you will make money.
  6. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Take what this guy says lightly,
  7. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

I can confirm for anyone playing in a smaller elite team, LMDs were not fun and did not make conquest "more exciting and interactive". The MRAs still used them, it turned conquest into revolt where you had to front stack or just lose a city because morale is so brainless that it hit you with a...
  8. Speed 5 - Just For Laughs

We will be dropping in the speed 5 world, looking to make an mra to kill this world and game off, message me privately for consideration, i wont waste my time reading replies from the forum spammers of previous alliances that we dismantled looking for my attention. C JFL
  9. Proposal Enhancing the Gold market

That isnt true considering once the market isnt used as much as it is early on, it naturally "decays", implying that again you need to sell the same resources for less gold, even though buyers paid the same price they always would have when the market is maxed out (as it always is at some point...
  10. Trash Talk

I know, tough pill the swallow that you watched a premade full of meme players drop to rim me, including you and the other people who have gotten stomped by me in past worlds to spam from the rim, fail on just about every level to do that. Watching a player who only cares about winning wars...
  11. Trash Talk

Why are you crying in externals? You multi accounted, which I said not to do or you would get banned. Then you ignored me, got yourself banned, and still I let you stay around. Then you start botting, get banned for that, and still cry "CHARLIE I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY TO HELP THIS WORLD" and...
  12. 2010 Coding

Based on the mods not even bothering to respond once to this when its under the report a bug section, I seriously assume they just dont care. Too busy playing childrens games for 500 gold to bother caring about the problems with this game. "Guess the sound" is the latest one, so disconnected...
  13. Proposal Enhancing the Gold market

Why do you act like the system switched for anything less then your own greed? You removed player to player trading simply because you wanted to steal a % of every trade from the market. If I buy something at 50 gold for 2500 wood, someone is selling it at 40 gold for 2500 wood, you are taking...
  14. 2010 Coding

mods going to ignore the point of this post or is he right, is it just a continuing decline in the servers as you phase this game out entirely and is this part of the new norm where we cant even trade resources with more then 15 cities at once without waiting 5 minutes to do it
  15. 2010 Coding

Quiet down and stick to getting railed by me in 143 on whichever alt you use now.
  16. 2010 Coding

How is it "Response error" is still a problem when switching cities too quickly to either trade or send units? This was never before an issue, seems like constant regression in this game taking steps backwards with the basics. Is this even going to be fixed anytime soon, been going on for 2...
  17. Grepolis Draft World 2.0

You are new to grepolis if you think this idea would ever work. And you thought spies were bad on a normal basis, enjoy never posting sieges in forums or posting anything in discord.
  18. top 12 sink or swim

Their LS were laughable, they full send because we had another siege on jbowl going on with 150 supports incoming so they assumed they could kill it, probably the worst premade alliance ive seen to date in terms of having full nukes. For a group who continued to say "after the event JFL is...
  19. top 12 sink or swim

Its an absolute mauling from the top down, regardless of ocean. Their core ocean of 55, just lost 5 cities in the last 24 hours, including trying a full send LS break that honestly may have been one of the most pathetic things to date ive seen from a premade that size.
  20. top 12 sink or swim

He's too busy scrambling for excuses as to why his pride and joy, his "war stats", have taken a sharp turn for the worse the last few days. His imaginary system on how he calculates the "40-5" score he bragged must be looking pretty tough now after losing 58-1 in just the last 5 days. Lets...