Search results

1. Top 5

Can we get another top 5
  2. Top 5

Naughty north didn't just turn down the coalition we have been called rude ,arrogant and disrespectful after doing so Tbh we can live with that lol
  3. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

Well naughty north might have to write top 10
  4. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

@Evil MeIinoe come on wheres our top 10
  5. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

You going for best supporting ally oscar again or you trying a star role
  6. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

@Evil MeIinoe alot changed dont keep us waiting
  7. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

Thanks mel as always a good job
  8. Trash Talk

at least you got rotten cabbage when i asked whats for dinner my mum always answered fresh air be thankful you got that
  9. World chat

https://discord.gg/p8UC4CMW
  10. Top 5 & World Prediction

naughty north for the win the noobs did it right no green just blue and red
  11. Top 5 & World Prediction

ill send you that £10 later lol
  12. Top 5 & World Prediction

The fact still remains naughty north have had 1 nap from the start and still here stronger than ever while the rest of you sign pact after pact and get nowhere
  13. Top 5 & World Prediction

Naughty north made the whole world hit vm in one op lol
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

Naughty north has something to say
  15. The life and times of RAF by claytonsrevenge

Me again haha Mass mail on 2022-02-13 at 01:29 Well it's been a long week boys and girls but we still here god only knows why we must of all been dropped by the midwife at birth but it's only right I put an end to all speculation and tell you the truth. As it turns out IvoryDeathbender suffered...
  16. The life and times of RAF by claytonsrevenge

Clays back update Mass mail on 2022-01-11 at 21:23 Hello people did you miss me First off I wanna say whatever you done to princess Kuini please stop it she actually been nice to me and it makes me uncomfortable. Good to see JungleBear still being grumpy keep that bit up or we all end up with...
  17. The life and times of RAF by claytonsrevenge

Clays halfway through the day update Mass mail on 2021-12-26 at 05:07 First off hope you all had a Good Xmas. I hope you all been doing what uncle JungleBear told you to do build those fire ships till you have no population left Event Horizon will be ghosting on mass very soon because princess...