Search results

1. Queen Peace

If I were, then that would make me directly responsible for the the potato famine, the partition of India, the opium wars, the slave trade and so much more. Of course it would.
  2. Queen Peace

That's one of the more unhinged statements I've seen on these forums for a while. You should definitely quit Grepolis and spend some time on your mental health. It's not like anyone is going to miss you..
  3. Queen Peace

Inno 100% did the correct thing here. This is a once in a generation event, probably more than one generation. Get over it and hold some festivals or something.
  4. The Story of Oricos

I must admit, TBC/GA's never say day die attitude after the 4/7 was impressive. It was boring and annoying but still impressive. It stopped me jumping into 143.
  5. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

I was in Meme for this server and these constant false accusations of cheating is the real reason the game is being killed. I was a Wonder Sitter and I would have dropped them if I thought for one minute any of us were cheating. Some of the accusers, I have played with before and know full...
  6. Should 136 Endgame Be Switched to Domination (from WW)

There is only one winner here and that’s my arse