Search results

1. The Game is Dead

It's actually hilarious reading these comments. I'm laughing out loud, to be precise. Oh please, don't stop, I can take it all day.
  2. Update to Version 2.261 Feedback Thread

Is there any update on the possible Alexandrios bug?
  3. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I am both your doom and your salvation PG. I'm glad you appreciated it.
  4. Post your challenges

Noicee..
  5. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I do. I was taking my time and reading the comments that were thoughtfully made. I've seen decent arguments there from both sides. But since I'm not the master of subject, I chose not to get involve in that and only wanted to point out to troll because I saw people did take the bait.
  6. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I don't see any problem in this post and the comments apart from PG being a troll and people actually taking him seriously and respond to him.
  7. Agamemnon vs Alexandrios

Thank you Baudin.
  8. Hero Bug

Hi, I'm a little bit confused here perhaps you can help me. I've posted this in the gameplay questions section but I think the chances of this issue being a bug is quite high. I've run the simulator with two heroes in defence. Compared their effectiveness. Alexandrios vs Agamemnon. Here is the...
  9. Agamemnon vs Alexandrios

Thanks for the replies, I should also add In the case of 3000 Hoplites Attacking 1000 archers. No walls. Nothing else. With Agamemnon as defence, %20 more defence values for archers. 1718 Hoplites dies. With Alexandrios as defence, %25 more defence values for archers. 1406 Hoplites dies...
  10. Few ideas about balancing gold

Too realistic.
  11. Agamemnon vs Alexandrios

Hi, I'm a little bit confused here perhaps you can help me. I've run the simulator with these two heroes in defence. 1000 archers defending, 3000 hoplites attacking. While Level 10 Agamemnon is defending the city archers have %20 bonus in defence value. And if Level 10 Alexandrios defending...
  12. Trash Talk

I'm here to say hi. Hi!
  13. Newbie Question

Thank you both.
  14. Newbie Question

Hi everyone, Just wanted to ask something. If I send my land units as a support to another city with transports, and if that city gets attacked and I lose my transports. what would happen to my land units?