Search results

1. City groups , small list scrolling

i have a problem with City groups , its starting when i have 2 or more groups . that problem is with each group add after 1st group it reduce the group size and make it shorter in view and force me to scroll , when i had many groups it only showed me 3 city on each group (i can still see the...
  2. Closed Grepolis Gods meet Queen Elizabeth II

i am not sure if is this is the correct why to answer it but here is my answer . i would choose the goddess hera and gift here happiness to draw a smile on here face :p
  3. New world Georgious discussion thread.

i was wishing for revolt speed 3 no moral and i got this :(
  4. token size

thanks !
  5. token size

ok i had 3 manti tokens : 1-720 2-1440 3-2160 can somone explain ?
  6. Why ppl keep leaving and joining same alliance ?

ok got it thanks worldmaster and Jonas ,
  7. Why ppl keep leaving and joining same alliance ?

wait what ? so are u saying somone is not in alliance will get more bp from killing 100 archer from somone within? i think u will always get 100 bp if u are in alliance or not , or i am wrong ?
  8. Why ppl keep leaving and joining same alliance ?

i think i got it , so all these ppl leaving and joining the same alliance are attacking alliance and pact members?
  9. Why ppl keep leaving and joining same alliance ?

Why ppl keep leaving and joining same alliance ? somone told me about bp penalty but i didnt understand what he meant .
  10. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

with the right wallet size i can make 5 years old crush u xD u are the delusional -_-
  11. Proposal New Research - mythical units support

i am defensive player , i like attacking sure this is a war game but i think going defensive should be a strategy and mythical are good sure but it worthless for sup with , with 7 gods the chance is 1-7 that other city have the same god . if ppl say its broken then it could be fix by adding...
  12. Proposal New Research - mythical units support

New Research - mythical units support . allow you to send mythical units to other city who worship different god .
  13. Elephant in the Room

lol , ok no more mr nice guy , you keep crying and blaming in DM , i didnt replay to you in dm after all the crap u said about me , i was treating you like a kid cry after he sh*t his pants and now i enter the forum to cheek what ppl are saying to find u talking sh*t again about me ? i never...
  14. Elephant in the Room

true but with jfl on pay to win mode i feel its waste of time cause the fight will only end in 1 way .
  15. Elephant in the Room

server is dead less then 2 weeks from it start .
  16. Few ideas about balancing gold

idea 1 : the game killer cambo : infinite gold spending limit = infinite resources + instant army building + instant building time = pay 2 win :( how to fix this problem : disturb the game killer cambo , this can done by many ways no need to explain more . idea 2 : new gold currency . the...
  17. top 12 sink or swim

My alliance Monkey ID got a dissolve in a wired way :(
  18. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

i wont play anymore conquest worlds, at least revolt u can def yourself better .
  19. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

i was rank 60 rank 25 fighting , i left the server . gold broke the game , who ever pay more win .
  20. Is it allowed to give - trade citys ?

Is it allowed to give citys with another player and keep playing ? Is it allowed to trade citys with another player ?