Search results

1. SageOfSixDabs

Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Yeah if by "running the page" you mean posting every now and then sure. Thats not how you gain an audience. Look at the latest guides for the game. Go do a google search. 2012, 2015, 2018 MAYBE. Then the "new" youtube videos that are meant to teach players the game are done by people who dont...
  2. SageOfSixDabs

We live in the golden age of internet and social media. All it takes is one viral video, one famous tik toker (sadly) to play this game and show it to their millions of followers and you have a new influx. Not huge or permanent but that's one platform out of the 10 or 20 that could make an easy...
  3. SageOfSixDabs

They should at the very least give players from other servers the option to move their accounts to the EN server and just call it world server or keep it EN that doesnt matter to me. They had or are having this big merger supposedly so might as well make the option game wide not just for those...
  4. SageOfSixDabs

THIS. Finally someone with some logic. Just because you can't spend as much as the next guy doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed. Sure it was nice for non-golders when you could only use gold to cut recruitment/build times in half but, as an adult who played as a kid who didn't have money, I...
  5. SageOfSixDabs

Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

My exact sentiments. I almost never hold grudges between worlds or servers. You gotta be a special kind of a-hole to have someone hate you between worlds lol. You never know where you will land or who could be a mutual friend between you and someone you previously disliked so always good to...
  6. SageOfSixDabs

thanks and I love the name lol Big Daddy is hilarious
  7. SageOfSixDabs

Anybody have any idea what the first event will be for this world or when it will be? All my time playing Ive only ever seen one event and its the Aegan Battleships.
  8. SageOfSixDabs

Oh I've been privy to the mass mails calling everyone useless and telling them to move off their starting islands "or else" like its a real threat
  9. SageOfSixDabs

Ah I see now, thanks for the explanation mate. That doesnt sound like the kind of team I want to be a part of at all unfortunately.
  10. SageOfSixDabs

This is hilarious. I've never seen a thread like this on US servers. Wish we had half the activity over there that the EN servers have. I'm new to EN but glad to be here and willing to help out whoever I can. I am curious though what MRA stands for? Merged something Alliance? Massive something...