Search results

1. Fizzy LaLa

Mythical Hen 2022 Feedback Thread

not for the cs defenders lol
  2. Fizzy LaLa

Question Anysia Wording

It does state in that city assigned to. I agree though, weird wording.
  3. Fizzy LaLa

Proposal New Research - mythical units support

Id sooner want to see harbor militia by way of floating mines lol
  4. Fizzy LaLa

Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

And there you go again with plagues and other crap as i just wrote this Option C, Ill go until the wheels fall off XoX ....................................................... If you take me out, Im going to make you work for it
  5. Fizzy LaLa

Clap clap, you cleared 2 cities with a 30 minute TT max when i happened to be offline, Gold star for you :eek: My alliance isnt too largely inactive as you think, More inactive then i would like, but again boils down to alliances like yours killing the game, People see the writing on the wall...
  6. Fizzy LaLa

I wonder why????? i lead the 4th largest alliance yet have to compete with huggers who cant stand alone as a solo alliance like you and your 2 crews, Then you farm and lighting bolt players into oblivion and troll the hell out of them, Personally its POS like yourself that are doing it, all...
  7. Fizzy LaLa

Proposal New Research - mythical units support

No way. Pegs, Pigs, Cerberi, Medusas and minotaurs all sitting in a city blocked by Hydras, No thanks lol
  8. Fizzy LaLa

The Game is Dead

No systems in place to stop it being abused is what i should have said lol, Its not possible to cover 15 cities permanently
  9. Fizzy LaLa

The Game is Dead

Its not gold that kills the game so much, Its the abuse of gold i think, Kill the market and it wouldnt happen, You would have 10 or 20 super heavy wallet golders per server and that would be that. And Bullys in my opinion, I currently have someone trying to corner me and bully me into...
  10. Fizzy LaLa

Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I think what is key here is Balance, I have seen many of you point it out. Inno could revive this game alot and turn it around but they dont. I am not going to lie, I am a wee bit of a simmer just for the enjoyment of the game and the progress i like to see in building an empire, It all...
  11. Fizzy LaLa

Nothing about this was a complaint about gold, but a simple observation. My issue is people who whip out their wallets 3 hours before a CS lands manage to gold a few cities out with haste and manage to repel you or snipe you, and then act like they are king. I have seen it a million times...
  12. Fizzy LaLa

Thats Cute, But you couldnt be more wrong, I have played 2 servers properly on this account, My first server was Delta EN4 back in 2010 and i was Part of the Harbingers who ended up winning it by the time it closed. I have played under Multiple accounts over the years but this one has stuck...
  13. Fizzy LaLa

Well 50 is purely an example, the point remains the same, Stroke it a little harder why dont you????? What would be the point in VM when its 48 hours to activate in a 12 hour conquest server? Think before you bignote yourself into thinking you are gods gift to the game. And secondly i have...
  14. Fizzy LaLa

All this shows is you clipped him offline all within the same hour on the same date, If this was over multiple times on different days id be more incline to agree. He wasnt even online by the look smh............................:rolleyes:
  15. Fizzy LaLa

The way i see it, after reading all of this, and playing off and on since the game launch, In my opinion. Heavy golding is for chumps and people with real life inferiority complexes with the urge to feel big somewhere. Gold can not buy you game Knowledge, You have to learn that, I have been...