Search results

1. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

I forget the usual time (server time) that new worlds open in EN anybody remember ?
  2. Trash Talk

It is what it is. All the pages of words , dancing and huffing and puffing wont change it. Yea it is personal. I put my complete trust in them that what they were saying was the truth. Just part of the game but a part I do not like . Maybe I should have seen it coming and I am just whining...
  3. Trash Talk

way too many words Your right have it any way you want, enjoy your new friends.
  4. Trash Talk

Shadow you are right, You are an amazing player. You went to JFL with 20 cities, and every one you took all by yourself and all the while saving the cities of the rest of us, single handed . Was it you that originally started the Confederation of alliances against JFL with Grepo Chuckey and the...
  5. Trash Talk

Being a winner is easy. Become a leader in an Alliance. Use the others to help you get cities. Kick people out and take their cites, first pick. Spy for Charlie. Abandon your alliance , and go to JFL taking the alliance top players with you. Attack your old friends. Example Grepo Chuckey, and...