Search results

1. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

either way she ended with more cities lol sis you must really blow if dollar beat you
  2. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Corvi is 100% a dude who looks like Newman from Seinfeld hahahaha
  3. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

my man hawk and 10 other accounts whats up!!!! gotta love cheating
  4. Shout Out to gagecoldwell

gagecoldwell thanks for letting GG take the wonder from Sheep (we all know it was staged) so your wife can get the win with GG hahahahaha yet another fake win for GG/Ban these bums really know know to find the weak players with no brains. Chris
  5. T8KVR

This idiot is sending the entire server private messages in Discord begging for someone to become a traitor so they can get the crown lol This person has done nothing the entire server unless you count hiding behind GG. Give it a rest you guys cheated another server for 4/4 that should be enough.
  6. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

I'm laughing because if she is useless with twice the cities you have what should we call you :rolleyes:
  7. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

HH Kicked fiftydollar for being a spy hahaha take his cites and get in 55
  8. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Gaby and Laura according to my friends in sheep were sent to HH to kill that alliance lol looks like they did a good job. HH and sheep plus the other alliances think they can win. after this server no one will pact or play with anything in HH even again
  9. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

gaby kitty and Mutterly did what they do every server (traitors\Spies) and left HH and went with sheep lol GG have this server in the bag now. Lets see who picks up the rest of HH top players. If they go with GG they will crush the wonders.
  10. Crashes and sloots

So basically you guys cant play and just kill each others troops for buffed BP lol let me guess you guys are the Spanish version of Ban / Gamer Girls
  11. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

fyi Valhalla is pacted with Gamer Girls and the sheep.....
  12. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Imagine being so bad you all need to share accounts and watch each others cities and still not winning an actual server without begging for scraps lol Prove me wrong name a server Ban aka Gamers Girls ever won without begging for help. Corvidaan stop trolling
  13. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

So the ban squad up to the same old tricks lol now getting screen shots of HH discord channel hahahaha imagine being so bad at a game you share accounts like hix, shock/hawk Vin/ouss and so many more lol well maybe not the scrub Corvidaan he is way to big of a crybaby..... tell you what my spy...
  14. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

I see trouble in paradise hhahaha all splitting up. My spies told me why and i think its funny.
  15. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Gamer girls aka Ban squad already have a few banned lol shatter that scrub. hixr the shared account will come into play soon. its the same old story with this crew. you can play so cheat
  16. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

So speaks Corvidaan the master of crying about being attacked at night before ghosting
  17. Sink&Swim

Has anyone actually asked Koany if they plan on staying until the end? If you know them you know the reason I just said this.
  18. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Another day and BAN for Charlie hahaha dude hold the record for thee least skilled using the most gold hahahaha
  19. Sink&Swim

Charlie got caught again hahahaha the moron gets banned for opening his mouth up