Search results

1. Feedback thread Winter Grepolympia

usually has Great Land Expansion 100 pop Divine Battle Strategy (Double BP) the rest of the offers can be built in-game
  2. Feedback thread Winter Grepolympia

Hydna, please would Grepo ensure that Chain Lightening is available in the Event Shop on all worlds that klutschmaster currently plays on?
  3. Feedback thread Winter Grepolympia

Easy it's a personal choice, just don't play it!
  4. Feedback thread Winter Grepolympia

Could we have Chain Lightening available in the event shop
  5. Revolts

1> Attack it with Revolt Mode 2> Put the Kettle on (wait 12 hours) 3> Send in your CS attack
  6. BEN LIGHTBULB HEAD

waiting for you
  7. Barracks Refresh > Whoops Swordsmen!

Some browser add-ons (like GRCR Tools) have an auto refresh that runs after your IG screen refresh This is because it needs the new data to be added to the add-on memory so that it can calculate for things you might want to do e.g. > Barracks (In Game refreshes onto Barracks screen) > new...
  8. Proposal Revamp NB and introduce it to EN for more beginner friendly servers

that's YOUR opinion I write what I see (facts) not opinions (those being for the opinionated)
  9. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

We will make Chicken Pies (Tartes de Poulet) from their Gold (see picture above)
  10. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

les Français ont encore de l'or sous leur lit ?
  11. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

hmm, that's the order that it happened in last time I shall get my large early breakfast coffee ready at 08:00 sharp (East European time) and keep a lookout on RO DE EN + US
  12. Proposal Trade block

Oh, in settings I always un-tick the trade report/notifications boxes - so I don't get bothered by those
  13. Increasing playerbase

Yup, I joined Grepolis when I saw a TV ad in Romania many years ago but not seen one since Packages I would buy some if they were cheaper - since I retired on my UK pension, they have become unaffordable (weekly Pension 150 versus Grepolis package 160 just does not work) I just rely on getting...
  14. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

The last world that opened, I noticed it was done in shifts - Romanian world opened earliest, then German an hour later US world opened last Is that the usual opening system oder kann es irgendzeitordnung los werden?
  15. Proposal Trade block

Not much spam happening on EN41
  16. Proposal Trade block

The Marketplace already offers several Trade Block options adding a further level (to a single player) has little extra benefit
  17. Proposal Revamp NB and introduce it to EN for more beginner friendly servers

NightBonus is good I play a lot of different Servers - the game works much better with NB Having NB "encourages" multiplayers using the same ID (they take it in shifts so that they can get some sleep)
  18. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

What time does the world open? 10:00 / 12:00?