Search results

1. Increasing playerbase

People talk about how servers are dying and haven't seen the truth. Don't you think it's strange that the US server with its millions has fewer active players than the Portuguese one? Not to mention the German... And why? Because that's where a few spammers and bullies managed to get others to...
  2. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

I played in the early years of Grepolis, I came back because I remembered the camaraderie, the correctness of the forum interaction and the fun. There were no alarms or so many ways to get information. We took turns and divided tasks to gather intell about our opponents. When I came back it...
  3. Top 12 Sink or Swim

While you guys were there it was really no good, people always whining in forum and you especially begging to be named leader, when you went too far in tone you left before being kicked out. When someone wants to do the best for their alliance, they don't try to divide it all the time. Or maybe...
  4. Top 12 Sink or Swim

I'll give it up, spammers and rude people is not a place where I feel good. The good vibes are a bit far from this game. I hope But Woman wins because at least they are a cohesive team, the Cuddlers are a MRA now, they received all the opportunists and rats, they are a long way from the old...
  5. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

When Chess came out there were also no rules about shouting in the opponent's ear while he thinks, later they realized that not everyone had education and sportsmanship and that winning at all costs was the law and they had to make rules to that also. there are always people looking to take...
  6. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

People continue to talk about gold as if it's a problem, the problem is how players jump into alliances they think have the best chance. In the alliance where I am, I've already lost count of how many people have done it, the last one was right after taking possession of a city where everyone...
  7. Blocked commands

I can't give the attack order , the exchange order in villages and I have allready restarted and refreshed You can delete this entry, after several restarts everything seems to be ok. Thanks to support for the quick response
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Anyone to make the top 12 sink or swim? Or an impartial commentary on events?
  9. New World (Creating a Team)

So that there is no confusion I want to clarify. What I think I'm joining is an alliance that wants to fight for the world not looking at the odds and not a way to promote some members to join the chronic winners. Personal disputes do not interest me . No forum disputes either. When the new...
  10. New World (Creating a Team)

The friends I used to play with are either dead or have Alzheimer's so I have to find new ones. As for the opponents I don't know who they are and that doesn't matter either. I will probably forgott their names in a little while....
  11. Closed Grepolis Gods meet Queen Elizabeth II

The God must be Zeus as he is the King of the Gods and the gift must be a stylized platinum eagle ( Bird associated with Zeus and royalty ) to resemble the St Edwards Crown shape because the logo of the celebrations already suggests it