Search results

1. Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

Hear me out … Conquering temples stays the same as in CONQUEST. Only the gameplay (taking other player cities) is revolt. So is basically playing Revolt with the Olympus endgame we have now.
  2. Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

Interesting hmmmmm …
  3. TEMPLES

Guess I will have to kill your units when u not looking for BP ;)
  4. TEMPLES

@Baudin Toolan All small Temples are empty - will there be a refill (adding more small temples) till large temple spawn (24 days) or no ?
  5. Update to Version 2.286 Discussion Thread

@Baudin Toolan What about an Olympic banner issue + Greposcore update. How cant the development team fix that minor of a problem? How do u expect more players to play the game if you cant fix problems like this. Its been almost half a year since the rnd of the en144 (Olympus world) and still...
  6. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Finnaly someone said what is correct - now can everyone stop crying and play. All prople just cry cry cry here - ffs play the server or quit and go do something more productive in life than sitting behind a computer and posting on forum.
  7. OLYMPUS BANNER

@Hydna @Baudin Toolan read this please and do something please.
  8. OLYMPUS BANNER

@Baudin Toolan It will be almost 3 months since end of en144. How can you still be fixing the rewards from that world ? The banner is stoll not showing + the greposcore is still not updated. Any update on that matter? When will it be fixed ?
  9. Update to Version 2.281 Discussion Thread

Its been 2 months hahah - surelly this cant be so hard to fix
  10. Pre-World Omfori Discussion Thread

Awards: The award for building seven world wonders is now unique, and will only be given out once for the alliance reaching this milestone first. Only the first alliance on a world, reaching all seven world wonders, will be receiving this coveted award. Since this is a substantial change to this...
  11. Pre-World Omfori Discussion Thread

isnt the new update active that only one alliance gets the crown?
  12. Update to Version 2.280 Discussion Thread

What about the bugfixes from previous update - players from en144 still havent got the Olympic banner from 15th of December.
  13. Update to Version 2.279 Discussion Thread

So when will this update be live ?
  14. Update to Version 2.279 Discussion Thread

When is ghe update coming ?
  15. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Nice read - always love reading these top 12
  16. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

lets say all this u have written is true… As far as I know its called a strategy and a war game. U not knowing they worked together is their strategy working out good … If they win the server, that just proves that they came in on the server ith a well executed goal. Nothing wrong with that...
  17. The Round Table

Once a day I come to forum to read something new and interesting. Then I see people whining all the time here. Play the game and enjoy ffs
  18. Conquer a city

First you need lvl 28 academy to research REVOLT. Then: 1) attack the city (you must click revolt attack, NOT normal) - the attack must be succesfull 2) if the attack was succesfull it will say "revolt being stirred up" 3) then the 8 or 12h (depending on world speed) time counter will begin -...
  19. Sink&Swim

Dude wtf are u talking about, do u have some issues? Jesus christ Its a game... Enjoy it. Stop posting on forum and cry, u are making a fool out of yourself.