Search results

1. Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

I dont necessarily mean world settings, but also general gameplay. I do understand that some things we cannot have control over, for example marketing and how you make money from the game (gold) but I believe that we should still be able to give suggestions on that which can then be evaluated...
  2. Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

I see, well thats a shame. It would be good to have our suggestions listened to. I feel like most of us want whats best for Grepo and for it to flourish again
  3. Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

@Baudin Toolan If I remember correctly, a few years ago there was an appointed player council so that the community had a way to give feedback and suggestions to the developers. Is this still in place? If not is there a way to do so?
  4. New World (Creating a Team)

Exactly, this game desperatly needs modernizing/an overhaul. It has such untapped potential
  5. New World (Creating a Team)

I kind of see where Marcus is coming from, their in game purchase system could be optimised and there is a lot of potential. For example summer speed worlds. I think they discontinued them because the server couldnt handle it but if they can make it work it could be great. Obviously gold would...
  6. Top 12 Sink or Swim

BWNW lost 3 cities already, easy sink
  7. New World (Creating a Team)

I feel like people are majorly using gold as a scapegoat for grepo going dead. I'd argue that the mobile alarm has had more of an effect than overgolding. Of course gold plays a big part but I don't think people realise that it has always been around, it has just been slightly buffed in recent years