Search results

1. Increasing playerbase

I like everything except more events. There are already too many events. The events just flood the game with tons of offense and you never play the game at base. I'd honestly like less events not more. The game itself is good but all the events are designed to do is force players to spend more...
  2. New World (Creating a Team)

Mobile alarm probably has had an affect on grepo falling apart as well. The use of the mobile alarm creates a problem for almost the entire player base. If you arent watching grepo tools like a hawk day and night to find a small window of opportunity to hit a player most likely they will catch...
  3. New World (Creating a Team)

That's where you're wrong. They are working on a model that doesnt exist in this industry. They think there is no competition but there is. There is plenty of competition for the gaming dollar and people are free to move about and try other games some of which cost a lot less than this game...
  4. New World (Creating a Team)

I dont hate players that gold I just dont think its productive to the game mechanics to allow unlimited gold. Yes I know the devs love it so they will never limit it. However that being said they dont realize how much it damages the balance of the game, fair play, and the ability to attract new...
  5. Important Debate and Discussion rules - Read and Accept

Yeah with those rules I see why no one debates here. Might as well say anyone can be kicked and banned for any or no reason by mods at their will, discretion and its final. Not conducive to debate. I wonder if it ever occurred to them why there was no debate going on here lol.
  6. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

I dont know where you got any of that nonsense because nobody said any of that nonsense. When you come back to reality let me know.
  7. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Even though he's been gaming since Pong...I hate to say it. So have I. I like Corvidaan see little relevance in Pong. What most of us consider spam are long distance minimal force attacks designed over and over designed to keep someone awake and or seeing a red screen for long periods of time...
  8. New World (Creating a Team)

I think myself and a few other vets are up for playing for the non gold side. Would be nice to let the game players have a chance this time around.
  9. Increasing playerbase

You are thinking long term and most game devs think short term. They as a group dont seem to realize once the crowds are gone and the servers downgraded to a crawl that the players just wont come back. They will move on totally and the game will go into a permanent loss mode. Or a very minimal...
  10. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Its a game anyone can play whenever and wherever you want and nobody can force you to do anything. Nobody else but you and him know what truly went on. I don't really care to speculate further you both probably have valid points. However the main thrust of what he said here is still pertinent. I...
  11. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

First of all I'd like to point out that no facts have been laid out in the open except what you claim to be facts. Secondly those facts are YOUR PERCEPTION OF REALITY not nine fingers. Thirdly he ghosted and isnt even reading the forum so you're talking with yourself and a few of us not him as...
  12. Important Debate and Discussion rules - Read and Accept

Since I just joined Forum I just accepted. Had I joined in the first 6 maybe I would have. However I suppose this is also the incorrect area for debate of my timliness and as such your comment is irrelavent.
  13. Important Debate and Discussion rules - Read and Accept

I accept. I do however suggest that an amendment be made that some topics may be relevant for discussion at further intervals. Society does come back around to discuss topics again and again so the players in this game should be allowed to as public opinion changes and more facts are gained on...
  14. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

I have to agree with you Nine FIngers. While internet bullying is illegal and a jailable offense in most civilized countries around the world it seems that INNO thinks itself immune from civilized laws. I suggest we the players start demanding that INNO adhere to international standards for...