Search results

1. Backstabbers

Careful Reimu...youre still in NERO bc of me....and you know what I know because I helped initiate it otherwise you would have been internalized after VM was up. Reality is you are an absolute champ when it comes to playing grepolis... incredible actually. I get that and so do others here...we...
  2. Backstabbers

You sure love listening to yourself dont you little buddy? Youve been renamed: "MasterCry" If youre trying to get reimu on your friends list by jumping into this, you are polar opposites and it wont work out. He's part mime and doesnt respond where you respond when youre not even part of the...
  3. Backstabbers

To be fair Reimu, it was an hour, howd you like the 4 min hope? Before you start trying to taint others names... you should look at yourself first. You used discord intel from NERO for SAMOS enemy benefit on RL issues of a player here, took advantage of it, before that you went into endless...
  4. Top 12 Sink or Swim

A little Grepolis Wish for all of you sladtroopians. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every sladtroopian can read, but look at you go little buddy!! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a player...
  5. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Marcus, The irony here is youre actually defending the rude person here. None of us were rats or opportunists... we were fed up with that alliance and its leadership after our voices went on deaf ears multiple times. He was also calling us backstabbers in the forum after we left amongst other...
  6. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Good point.... he ghosted twice in two weeks with two different alliances, ghosting is disrespectful to alliances that you had any respect for..... Im certain everyone would be very sad if niner didnt come back nine, me especially.
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim

How about when someone decided to run an activity check in the forum to expose those players hiding behind the cloak of an alliance not reading the forum or being actively involved. Who pipes up? oh.....none other than the double ghosting mr niner himself..... saying the original poster...
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Keep that salt flowing Nine Fingers its glorious. (repost) Your illogical thought process has altered your own perception of reality to fit a narrative that you want to believe while ignoring the facts that were laid out in the open. I mean who are you anyhow nine fingers other than a player...
  9. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Keep that salt flowing Nine Fingers its glorious. Your illogical thought process has altered your own perception of reality to fit a narrative that you want to believe while ignoring the facts that were laid out in the open. You specifically are ranting on about me, I already know this. I...