Search results

1. I am undefeatable in Grepolis

Am I ? If I start a conquest world to start with using this stratergy is it easily beatable ? I have played a bit of Grepolis before and read a few threads but I have figured out this might be the best for me
  2. I did look

I did look through the threads for the rules but. . . Am I allowed to make a new in game name and use the new one instead of this one ? Of course I will no longer use this one and I will only use the new one, I have thought of a good name
  3. The Upcoming World

So after some digging around and going through lots of threads and reading, I have figured out the next world will be a fast conquest world, but does anyone know roughly how fast ? Speed 6 ? Speed 5 ? Speed 4 ? Speed 3 ? Because all them speeds are deemed as fast. Did anyone see the poll numbers...
  4. Last world vote

Does anyone know what was the most voted speed, in the very last world setting speed vote ? Also does anyone know if it was conquest or revolt that was voted for the most ?
  5. New world

Hi guys, I see the last few world's have all been pretty fast world's with an average speed of around 3, I see the last attractive world to me was may 10th which is to late for me to jump into now, when do you think the next slow conquest world will be ? Do you think it might be the next world ...