Search results

1. Lack of units

Why aren’t javelin or pike men units a thing in this game. And how about a different variety in units like lite units and heavy. Lite swordsman made for defense and heavy swordsman made for offense. Just some ideas
  2. New game idea

What if inno games made a game like Grepolis but only it was modern day or future. The game would be mech warfare like gundam frames or something like that. I think that would be cool as **** and if anyone could do it, it’s inno games.
  3. A bug on old app

On the old app there is a bug that makes part of the islands disappear. Also the forums need fixing.
  4. Forum bug

On the old app the forums will flicker like the forums are disappearing and reappearing really fast.
  5. Thanks Grepolis

They are still going to make fixes to the old app and I’m grateful. Thanks for listening Grepolis! Gang sh*t
  6. Black Ships

The Alliance Black Ships is recruiting so if anyone is interested in joining an upcoming alliance, just send an invitation.
  7. New year

Happy new year everyone. Whenever the new world comes out if anyone wants to team up with me please send me a message on here.
  8. Ukraine Runners

Glory to our alliance
  9. Night time

I would like to see both night and day on the old version of the app. Please add that before you stop supporting it
  10. Alliance picture

When you create an alliance how do you change the alliance picture
  11. Old Grepolis app

Hello, on the old Grepolis app that will not be supported anymore at the start of the new year has a bug I’d like to point out. Alliance forums are very glitchy. When you’re scrolling down to read a forum post the scroller goes back up and then back down really fast multiple times. Please fix...