Search results

1. Dread Pirate Duck

Wheel of Battle 2024 Feedback Thread

Lets start with your claim that you mashing Olympic games does not account for 21% or better of your CP..... Doubtful. (how many cities was that you exited BP with?) :) :) :) Next the claim that Boosting does not account for 21% or better of your CP.... ROFLMMFAO. um.. OK... sure. (yeah you...
  2. Dread Pirate Duck

Newspaper Zaforos Newspaper #1+Interview with RRH

No Screen shots eh? OK then. Time to T up the last round of your mouth manure. Thank God for that. But about 100K hop the fence daily they all want to be one so bad. Americans? No. Unless your phoning in from Mars thats a hard NO THAK YOU. If that is the case we will be seeing you soon...
  3. Dread Pirate Duck

50 year old BOOMER? Good lord those mushrooms must be strong. You cant even do basic math. There are no 50 year old boomers, Is that a dunce cap I see O . O But apparently there is no shortage of zoomers that cant do basic math. I guess you could add get a decent job, buy a home, go to...
  4. Dread Pirate Duck

Care to explain how you fought a Black Sails crew on a server they never dropped on? Provide a single screen shot on any damn server against a single Black Sails crew of mine Virtual hippy... Or your just a bag of rank patchouli wind akin to my back side after too much taco bell. So you brag...
  5. Dread Pirate Duck

Have we moved on from mushrooms to the pipe? The imaginary battles you have in your pocket with your "hands" after a heavy drag off that pipe... Have nothing to do with Grepo. You cant even identify "My lot" let alone walk away with positive BP. You gonna claim to be the Queen of England next?
  6. Dread Pirate Duck

Forgiveness

James is about as prickly a pear as they come, but if he repented of some action id believe him. But Im bias towards any misfits fan. "MOMMY can i go out and... KILL TONIGHT!!" VirtualHippy does not need forgiveness, its the mushrooms Posting :D "Forgiveness requires repentance."
  7. Dread Pirate Duck

Ghosted? I like magic mushrooms as much as the next guy virtual hippy but you might want to lay off them a bit before going on about your imaginary battles. Not a single crew of my lot dropped anchor on this server. If they had, your backside would make you quite aware of it. which might be...
  8. Dread Pirate Duck

Revitalising Grepolis

Allowing community managers to just make up crap as they go is why 90% of the people I know that left, decided they had enough. Both sides of the isle believe they are picking favorites. Until the rules are transparent, and players can confirm they are being dealt with fairly, nothing will...
  9. Dread Pirate Duck

Acherontia World Chat

Wisdom has its own intrinsic value apart from the messenger. That aside maybe he shared that wisdom over a slice of pizza which would be quite concerning but not surprising.
  10. Dread Pirate Duck

This has always been the case. They fine when they outnumber you 5 to 1 and do not get attacked often from a significant force. They fine keeping YOU up for weeks on end with yummy servings of canned meat..... but the second you flip it on them or if they dont make the "BIG" team, its panic...
  11. Dread Pirate Duck

Searching for old alliances and the Black Pirates

I was no pirate then. Just a quiet worker bee of no special note in a giant war machine. Learning from better leaders, who led better warriors in a better game we will never see again. I am NOT who you seek.
  12. Dread Pirate Duck

Are you daft boy? You have never faced "my lot." So your response to no true warrior would be caught dead wearing your flag you argue.... "B Bu But we festival allot!" BWAHAAAA HAAA HAAA! Like I sad.. you cant make this crap up! "Better to be silent n thought a fool than to speak and remove...
  13. Dread Pirate Duck

Once a sail. Always a sail. Skype me for web site access.
  14. Dread Pirate Duck

Ahoy! What took you so long brotha?
  15. Dread Pirate Duck

No self respecting fighter would be caught dead on any winning team I have seen in the past 2 years. ( I have not seen them all, but enough.) They gold their size. They bot their res. The huddle up all close together on one team to avoid any challenge ----- and scream like little girls if any...
  16. Dread Pirate Duck

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Way too early in the game to call that any thing but a hall of shame. For an encore do you challenge a quadriplegic to a fist fight? Go on.. tell us again how hard you had to work for that trophy and how much skill it took :D
  17. Dread Pirate Duck

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

@Albozzz shhhh. Ye be disturbing them in their ivory towers singing praises of the unwashed masses. Ever when I do that Mike invents a new rule, so as not to interrupt the flow of gold. Ye might find yer enter key soon bound to the "You have been banned for violation of the terms of service" page.
  18. Dread Pirate Duck

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Me thinks ye underestimate the power of hugging/buying a trophy. But it has been done before. Ill give the devil his due but... Dont piss on me and tell me its rain. Now if you want to say powerful ... I can agree to that, but skilled...... Shiver me timbers what is this pressure in my...
  19. Dread Pirate Duck

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Me mate tole me yer alliance has a directory of where ye park all yer light ships for the night. The thought of joining has had an effect on me ever since.