▀▀Dark Infinty▀▀

DeletedUser15283

So obviously guys..... DI rules:p

If you are currently looking for an alliance residing around the rim, this alliance is for you. We are not looking for a crown, but we are looking for some fighting.:pro:

Interested in joining? Contact Bond007 through the forums or through in-game rhammus.

If Bond007 is too busy driving his mini-coupe and sipping on his English tea, contact myself through these forums or through in-game rhammus.

DeletedUser27503

what is the use of an academy if the cap is 200?
only if you are a MRA but don't wanna look like one

DeletedUser

Haha it seems mos of us aren't looking directly for a crown but some good ol smash mouth grepolis wars :) wish you the best of luck friend!

DeletedUser

Looking to join. I am an experienced player from old worlds (Eta, Zeta, etc.) Starting with a new account. Tried Sinope, landed in a rough spot from the start. I am experienced and a good fighter so let me know if you want me :)

DeletedUser27128

Gah seems like I won't be getting to create any threads on here :/

If Bond007 is too busy driving his mini-coupe and sipping on his English tea, contact myself through these forums or through in-game rhammus.

Mini!? Ridiculous! I drive Aston Martins :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49029

I would be very interested in joining myself. I'm playing on an US sever #35 which is in WW right now with 4 of the 7 already achieved. Looking to move to a new server with this kind of credentials.

I will send a PM with my specs.

Thank you!