⬆️ The Player Above ⬆️

DeletedUser33530

Can't you have a single post without being a jack-tailed-donkey? Inno is hiring, you know? Apply to them and get to rule all the forums with your might. Until then you're just
kyle-1.jpg
Jacked tailed donkey :heh:. Well that's a new one lol.
Come to think of it, it's a personal insult unrelated to the game which also isn't allowed.
Anyway my apologies for warning people that they are breaking the rules. Next time you break a rule I'll just report you straight to the mods.
Inno is hiring ???

/me irons his suit :cool:
Can we get a picture of that? Lol

DeletedUser8396

Can't you have a single post without being a jack-tailed-donkey? Inno is hiring, you know? Apply to them and get to rule all the forums with your might. Until then you're just
kyle-1.jpg

Interesting post. You are telling another user what not to post - which is exactly what he was doing to others. The ONLY difference is, his doing so is justified. Yours, not so much rather than you finding it annoying. Quite hypocritical and petty of you, if you ask me.

Not only that, but you insulted another member - against the rules. The insult is possibly even masked profanity - also against the rules. If only another member had told you before I came here and decided to report it. I realize you don't care, but that's beside the actual point.

care-cup-demotivational-poster-1209052332.jpg
I quoted the wrong comment, so my empty cup of care applies to this one

Actually, since you are on this forum you agreed to adhere to the rules. So...you should care. But fine. If you truly don't I will simply report it and allow infractions to ensue. Maybe if you cared enough to edit your post and follow the rules I would let it slide, but that seems unlikely.

Good day everyone.

DeletedUser

go away pebbles, the last thing this forum needs is overmoderation in a situation where its not at all necessary :p

DeletedUser22708

Actually, since you are on this forum you agreed to adhere to the rules. So...you should care. But fine. If you truly don't I will simply report it and allow infractions to ensue. Maybe if you cared enough to edit your post and follow the rules I would let it slide, but that seems unlikely.

Good day everyone.

I edited my post, hope you will like it now

geez, he used a gif in his post :rolleyes:

DeletedUser33530

kyle-1.jpg

Yah the mods came as soon as your started whining. Do you even play this world?

Well as you can clearly see he did prefer that a mod come however I did not report him or ask pebble to come here. I would say the multiple rules broken after I tried to warn him about the animation brought pebble's attention here.
No I don't play on this world. I just stopped by on this thread to point out that he broke a rule so he could fix it before the mods noticed. Never had a complaint about me helping someone before.

I edited my post, hope you will like it now

geez, he used a gif in his post :rolleyes:
To start no you didn't edited it yet. Also this really isn't about the gif at this point but just to humor you this is a direct quote from the rules which as stated by pebble you agreed to by joining the forums. "No animated images are allowed."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

I did edit my post 2 hours before you posted this. As treachery says, why are you not a mod yet? You're on forums from worlds you're not even playing in, don't understand what you seem to be looking for here?

DeletedUser

I think CoD applied to be a mod and tries to wannabe-mod now. Thanks for derailing the thread with your brown nosing though!

now let's get back to rating

rumplestlislikilkti

past exp: 5/10 never really seen you but you have a few post on the externals
Alliance: 9/10 I like you guys, a alliance after my own heart :D
abp: 8/10 could be a little bit higher but it's still higher than you point rank
dbp: 7/10 not that high, but you generally done control that yourself.

total: 37/50

DeletedUser33530

I did edit my post 2 hours before you posted this. As treachery says, why are you not a mod yet? You're on forums from worlds you're not even playing in, don't understand what you seem to be looking for here?
looked at the wrong post of yours my bad.
I can be on whatever forum section I want that is point of the forum but I came here specifically to try and help you.

I might be mistaken but isnt that called trolling? :)

You're very mistaken. I was trying to help them they freaked the hell out instead of listening to me or just ignoring me. We somehow even got a mod to come here a say I'm right so if anything they would be trolling but they're not. Go to the Eubea section if you want to see what trolls looks like on here. It's actually pretty funny.

Skully I never applied to be mod. I was just trying to help him out so he wouldn't get in trouble and i did it with one sentence. So that is just being a friendly user not being a mod. He could have just totally ignored my post so it wasn't me who derailed the thread it was him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

looked at the wrong post of yours my bad.
I can be on whatever forum section I want that is point of the forum but I came here specifically to try and help you guy treach.

You're very mistaken. I was trying to help them they freaked the hell out instead of listening to me or just ignoring me. We somehow even got a mod to come here a say I'm right so if anything they would be trolling but they're not. Go to the Eubea section if you want to see what trolls looks like on here. It's actually pretty funny.

Skully I never applied to be mod. I was just trying to help him out so he wouldn't get in trouble and i did it with one sentence. So that is just being a friendly user not being a mod. He could have just totally ignored my post so it wasn't me who derailed the thread it was him.

It hardly matters at this point. You know you're in the right, and that will have to be enough.

But yes, back to the ratings please.