⬆️ The Player Above ⬆️

DeletedUser

Now, hold on a minute here. You say that your nickname is, ”...almost 10 years old.” ?

Well, now, that's quite interesting there (if not a bit “telling” one might say). So, given that, you are an experienced player, Lyve?

(Personally, I get the reason for your name when you view your posts and look at your Alliance. It “fits” with the overall image. I get that.)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Now, hold on a minute here. You say that your nickname is, ”...almost 10 years old.” ?

Well, now, that's quite interesting there (if not a bit “telling” one might say). So, given that, you are an experienced player, Lyve?

(Personally, I get the reason for your name when you view your posts and look at your Alliance. It “fits” with the overall image. I get that.)

Would you please stop dragging this off-topic and stick to the threads rules? It's irritating to see you struggle with such a basic concept.

Anyway, since Sir Henrekson/lonestar75 was the last to rate someone, I will rate you;

Lonestar75:

Name: 7/10 - Something different that I actually quite like.
Past Experience: Don't really know you so can't judge. 5/10
Alliance: Epidemic is epic, 9/10 (biased I know lol)
ABP: rank 8 in ABP, one of the strongest. 9/10
DBP: 675 points, haven't really been attacked to much then. 4/10

Total: 42/60 pretty good :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser42407

Name : J.n.c 10/10 for effort
Past Experience: ? 9/10 probably good
Alliance: 8/10 very cool profile pic
ABP: 8/10 rank 26
DBP: 2/10 rank 1611 :eek:

45/60 basically your DBP killed you, but not really your fault if no one is attacking your alliance :)

DeletedUser

jabba55
Name: 7/10
Past Experience: 8/10-with a July 2013 join date, I'd say you're experienced
Points: 7/10 Ranked 55 at 11,420 overall points and 3 cities (with the smallest close to 3,000)
Alliance: 9/10 “Afterlife” currently ranked #8 with 42 members strong
ABP: 7/10 Currently ranked 56 with 6,058 points
DBP: 6/10 Currently ranked 187 with 1,330 points

Total: 50/60 (Technically: 44/60, BUT I gave this due to experience & the fact that his stats have changed already since my original post. So, I consider him to be "up and coming".)

Given prior experience, I'm sure this will be changing soon. I'd also like to add that it's interesting to see what experienced players point out, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No I mean Im using this nickname for almost 10 years on internet. Im not playing grepolis that long. It has nothing to do with the aliance. That was just lucky coincidence it fits like that

DeletedUser39992

Gr8tful74

Name: 7/10. Not wowed...but it's your handle...and you chose it for a reason. It's not crude or arrogant. Thumbs up.
Past Exp: 4/10 Seem to lack any as can't find your name anywhere, but you know of externals, despite not being in an alliance. You also know some terminology, surprising for an unknown...makes me think you maybe aren't a newbie. Just a new handle.
Points:4/10 Interesting. You lost a city right after bp...but in a few days have jumped to 2K. Nicely done.
Alliance: 0/10 2 weeks in world and still no alliance? Lost a city and haven't joined a team? Hmmm.
ABP: 0/10 You have none.
DBP: 2/10 It's a start.

17/60. Sorry... not much to go on.

DeletedUser

Likasil

Name: 8/10 (Perhaps meant to be perceived as “like a seal”? Could have many connotations.) Ingenious.
Past Experience: 8/10 with a March 2013 join date, experience is present.
Points: 7/10 Currently ranked 98 at 18,650 overall points & an average of 3,730 and 5 cities strong (with the smallest pushing to 2500)
Alliance: 10/10 “No Brakes” now currently ranked #1 boasting a roster of 80 members strong
ABP: 6/10 Currently ranked 171 with 3,136 points
DBP: 5/10 Currently ranked 1653 with 262 points
(Both of these could be deceiving, but I think we understand the reluctance shown by others to attack Likasil. It's not too difficult to figure out. LOL)
TOTAL: 50/60 (Technically it would be 44/60. Yet, again, when dealing with experienced players, I hesitate to “hold” unto the idea that such rates/scores will remain static for any amount of time.)

Please note: I've already been rated. So, I "pass" on to the following person. Also, given the time that had elapsed since Likasil posted, I chose to post (for those wondering).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44856

Uhh, I guess Ill just take Likasil's score for Gr8ful and give you 17/60.. Because well you have been rater, like 3 times I think hahaa

DeletedUser42407

Uhh, I guess Ill just take Likasil's score for Gr8ful and give you 17/60.. Because well you have been rater, like 3 times I think hahaa

Name : r8 8/8 m8
Past Experience: seems like a pretty chill guy 10/10
Alliance: cool profile picture 7.543/10
ABP: rank 600 and something uh oh 0.99/10
DBP: who even cares about DBP. ABP is where its at 10/10

Total: idk do not feel like adding it up/60

destroxxi

Phrourach
Praehelios, 60/60. Nuff said ;)

Name : Praehelios 8/10 for originality
Past Experience: 9/10 Known for to long and still a semi-newb
Points: 6/10 Has some real life things going either that or is bored
Alliance: 7/10 Alot of known names and alot of unknown names
ABP: 7/10 Could do better with a little more effort bro :p
DBP: 3/10 not your strong suit lol

Total 40/60

DeletedUser21287

Name : Praehelios 8/10 for originality
Past Experience: 9/10 Known for to long and still a semi-newb
Points: 6/10 Has some real life things going either that or is bored
Alliance: 7/10 Alot of known names and alot of unknown names
ABP: 7/10 Could do better with a little more effort bro :p
DBP: 3/10 not your strong suit lol

Total 40/60

Why semi-noob or are you joking? A great player.

DeletedUser21287

You do realise that I am friends with Prae and the whole thing was just a joke right or is the concept of sarcasm a little hard for you to grasp?

Unfortunately I do not know any of prae's friends and sarcasm is a very difficult form of wit to communicate in text form. Get back in your box little keyboard warrior as you seem to over react over a simple question. Don't worry about the lid - I will shut it :)

DeletedUser38400

Name : destroxxi 9/10 cool name
Past Experience: 9/10 good player
Alliance: 8/10 good alliance with many familiar players
ABP: 8/10 good position for abp
DBP: 8/10 also a good position

Total 52/60

DeletedUser

Perhaps this is the proper place to express my admiration for Manu.The.Lord,a player of Friends.
He has defended very good his cities.

DeletedUser

Name : Pericles 8/10 Never heard it before, +1 Uniqueness
Past Experience: 6/10 Don't know much about anyone's history, but you're doing well in both worlds.
Alliance: 9/10 Missing that last point due to NAP'ing with Musketeers.
ABP: 6/10 ABP seems low, but probably not many targets left in O54
DBP: 4/10 Don't really blame you here. Who is gonna mess with the #1/2 Alliance in the game. They're also already dead.

Total 40/60