@Hell House
Name- 9/10
Past experience- 10/10
Points- 6/10
Alliance- 9/10
Abp- 5/10
Dbp - 7/10
Total- 47/60

A bit dissapointing but i know you do a lot for your ally behind the scene so i will give you a pass mate :)

In game:Lonestar75

DeletedUser

Thats more then I deserve:)
Btw,point rank 180, bp rank 110.
Not bad for a simmer,lol

DeletedUser53080

Name- 4/10 Lonestar75, not a fan of the name to be honest.
Past experience- 5/10 Don't know ya, but you seem to be a very active and good player.
Points- 8/10 Top 50, lost a few points though that's not surprising. Get hit hard enough, you're bound to trip once or twice.
Alliance- 7/10 One of my favorites to be honest, friendly with some players from previous worlds, but have been having a hard time it seems to the bystander.
Abp- 8/10 Top 10 ABP, means you're a very offensive and active player.
Dbp - 9/10 Looking real nice, although most of it is from the last week indicating you got hit pretty hard. That being said, it's very impressive that you didn't drop more than you did.

Total- 41/60

DeletedUser

Henriksen is the founder of Legion of Death,the alliance which won Knossos.

DeletedUser20013

#RoyalMancunian
Name : 8/10, Unique Name
_thumbs-up_new.gif

Past Experience: 7/10 Good
Points: 6/10 I believe he will on top ranking later since he just join 23 March
Alliance: 9/10 My Alliance too
ABP: 7/10 ranking 297 just play for 2 week
DBP: 7/10 ranking 311 Just play for weeek
Awesome Battle point for 2 weeks

Total: 44/60

DeletedUser

Name- 4/10 Lonestar75, not a fan of the name to be honest.
Past experience- 5/10 Don't know ya, but you seem to be a very active and good player.
Points- 8/10 Top 50, lost a few points though that's not surprising. Get hit hard enough, you're bound to trip once or twice.
Alliance- 7/10 One of my favorites to be honest, friendly with some players from previous worlds, but have been having a hard time it seems to the bystander.
Abp- 8/10 Top 10 ABP, means you're a very offensive and active player.
Dbp - 9/10 Looking real nice, although most of it is from the last week indicating you got hit pretty hard. That being said, it's very impressive that you didn't drop more than you did.

Total- 41/60
8/10 for being top 10 in ABP lol :-D