0 points?

kellae

Peltast
I am trying to join an alliance, but all are greyed out with the error code of "not enough points". I have more than above the threshold for several of them and I do not know how to fix this.

curadh

Phrourach
If they have specified a certain number of points required to apply then it is immaterial whether you have more points than any players there. Applying to an alliance is no guarantee that you would be accepted anyway and points are not the only thing considered when issuing an invite .. experience and history also play a great part

kellae

Peltast
If they have specified a certain number of points required to apply then it is immaterial whether you have more points than any players there. Applying to an alliance is no guarantee that you would be accepted anyway and points are not the only thing considered when issuing an invite .. experience and history also play a great part
thankfully the issue resolved itself just a few minutes ago! I don't know what caused it as it was barring me from even alliances that were open to join, but that is immaterial now.