053 Rejects

DeletedUser48256

the name fits u well

Zingerrrr, I’ll have you know ice creams are in high demand in Side. Whereas I don’t think anybody would be inviting you if you were on your lonesome :)

DeletedUser56389

Zingerrrr, I’ll have you know ice creams are in high demand in Side. Whereas I don’t think anybody would be inviting you if you were on your lonesome :)
sounds cool, cheers mate, when u coming back for real tho, 4 weeks 1 day n 10 hours youve been hiding under your bed :eek:

1saaa

Strategos
its a shame seeing someone as skilled as you scared to play the game :eek:feel bad for u man i really do
It's a shame to see anyone hiding behind Erik. Especially someone who seems to be a solid player.

But ego does have a point cornetto. You gain nothing by staying in VM apart from giving people like ego free shots to take at you.

But if you want him to shoot you down Cause you won't fall then be my guest. Nothing makes better popcorn material than watching two people trash talk.

DeletedUser56389

It's a shame to see anyone hiding behind Erik. Especially someone who seems to be a solid player.

But ego does have a point cornetto. You gain nothing by staying in VM apart from giving people like ego free shots to take at you.

But if you want him to shoot you down Cause you won't fall then be my guest. Nothing makes better popcorn material than watching two people trash talk.
u calling me a soild player or him + he opened his mouth first starting throwing words at me like they ment something lol ovbs im gonna respond

1saaa

Strategos
u calling me a soild player or him
Last time I checked cornetto was in VM.

On the other hand, YOU are in Eriks alliance. So from that very basic use of logic who was I directing the post to?

Edit: for clarification the part where it says "but ego does have a point cornetto" is when I am addressing cornetto. Just in case you could not figure it out ;)

DeletedUser30636

its a shame seeing someone as skilled as you scared to play the game :eek:feel bad for u man i really do
i can confirm that he went into VM before narchs hit confetti, as far as i know he's taking care of his studies before he jumps back into the action in 54

DeletedUser56389

Last time I checked cornetto was in VM.

On the other hand, YOU are in Eriks alliance. So from that very basic use of logic who was I directing the post to?

Edit: for clarification the part where it says "but ego does have a point cornetto" is when I am addressing cornetto. Just in case you could not figure it out ;)
why u so mad r something lol only asked u a question lol, you just assuming that ur smarter than me hahah ok mate sound :p n no ones give me a compliment on here befor had to be sure :)

DeletedUser56389

i can confirm that he went into VM before narchs hit confetti, as far as i know he's taking care of his studies before he jumps back into the action in 54
sounds shifty to me, he has plenty of time to read the forums lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

I gain nothing by staying in VM apart from a Master’s degree lol. I’m not leaving VM early just cause some newbie is calling me out :D I don’t care if people think I’m hiding, people who know me know the truth and that’s all the matters.

Prowling the external forums is me getting my fix of the game aha, it’s hard to stay away when you’re addictedo_O

DeletedUser56389

I gain nothing by staying in VM apart from a Master’s degree lol. I’m not leaving VM early just cause some newbie is calling me out :D I don’t care if people think I’m hiding, people who know me know the truth and that’s all the matters.

Prowling the external forums is me getting my fix of the game aha, it’s hard to stay away when you’re addictedo_O
why you firing shots at me tho i never once said anything about you? just mad theres a new king in o54, a masters in what??