Link of time

Phrourach
Grepolis version 1.26. in my honest opinion, was far, far superior to 2.0+ versions, and there's many players that would agree with me here. 1.26 was much simpler, there were more players in the worlds, and the worlds lasted practically forever. There was no such thing as world wonders to end a world after 10 months of playing, and players were just happier in general.
Here is where Grepolis quits going down, down, down in Most Players Rankings of elite Games! We've Lost Countless People To Erepublic Now! Some may laugh (Marginally Mods) at this attempt to Restore this Game! All Credit for this goes to Awesomeness. who made the petition.
So who's with me!

To:
InnoGames

Bring Back Grepolis Version 1.26

Sincerely,
Link of time

DeletedUser

I would consider signing, but it requires 'sensitive information'.

DeletedUser

I never played 1.26, this hype is all bizarre to me. I will say, however, that you are one of probably dozens that has requested this. Whilst I can't comment from Inno's side, I would assume that they've decided against it, despite the popular appeal.

DeletedUser15240

Since the forum is less active now, you won't get sufficient popular support here, and because most will be new, mass mailing ingame won't work either. Regardless good luck, but the amount of support you would need to achieve anything here is impossible.

DeletedUser

I've never played 1.26, but everyone knows that the older versions are better in any game.

DeletedUser38224

I actually think that the forum really only has 50 or less active posters, but it's really not our main source of publicity. Hopefully we'll get on it tomorrow.

DeletedUser39031

Will never happen unfortunately. Just like the oracle will no longer exist:(

DeletedUser19042

I loved 1.26 as well. I liked it more than 2.0. (it killed the game)

But this has been requested several times already and rejected every time again...so good luck, but they won't bring it back.

;)

DeletedUser38224

I never played 1.26, this hype is all bizarre to me. I will say, however, that you are one of probably dozens that has requested this. Whilst I can't comment from Inno's side, I would assume that they've decided against it, despite the popular appeal.

You haven't lived until you've played 1.26, so you can take comfort in the fact that you are dead.

DeletedUser17523

I just miss the old farming system, it was noob-proof... :eek:

DeletedUser

I love this idea, but, it is never going to happen. 2.0 is so gold orientated that Grepolis must be making a bomb in comparison to the old 1.6 system.

DeletedUser

Games evolve over time. I have stopped playing games because of changes. Whether you like the older version or new version it is a business. Despite many old gamers liking the older version there will always be more money to be made with newer versions as well as players.

No malice intended. Just my opinion