1 Man Mission

• Thread starter DeletedUser17564
  • Start date

DeletedUser17564

My alliance 1 Man Mission is currently recruiting so if your name is ArcherOfOlympus and you are in ocean 44 congratulations you can join, if not we will destroy you (SW)(SW)(SW):D:D:D. If you would like a pact with 1 Man Mission pls message your own behind because we are not interested, if you have any problems with this alliance pls direct them to the same place you sent your pact request.

Please note any promises of destruction are only jokes and are not likely to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh..........I see

Are you the best or worst player in your alliance? Or just average?

DeletedUser17564

I'm the best in every alliance I join, in fact I'm so good that my awesomeness couldn't be contained by an alliance with other players in it so I was forced to go solo.

DeletedUser17564

Not for very long though, the best at containing it was the unknown.

DeletedUser

Looks like campbells, MisterMalas, sablanizon and Aerogund are doing pretty well at containing you awesomeness too.

DeletedUser17564

I let sab and mister malas have those cities so I could move a bit further west and start building up from there.

DeletedUser17523

Hes just so awesome that he had too many cities and deceided to share!

DeletedUser

I'm the best in every alliance I join, in fact I'm so good that my awesomeness couldn't be contained by an alliance with other players in it so I was forced to go solo.

You could have gone with something like "The One Man Army" i've never heard anything like that before.