Pnp 1 Month Of Lapithos

DeletedUser

This world has started 32 days ago, what have changed?

Top12 alliances:

This is how they looked when BP ended:
xfgp.png

This is how they look now:
iPEsHya.png

Check Mate holds the first place, eventouhg they have been losing some players recently, will that make them fall in the rankings? No idea, lets wait to see.
Some alliances disaperades and from the Original top12 we have: S.P.Q.R. Empire; Grim Sleepers; Black Legion(Vindictive Bunnies merged with Fight Club and now called Black Legion) and a few players from The Elders that are now in Juggernauts.

O44

When BP ended:
RD2flM3.png

Now:
BS9sQqA.png

BD. Bellum se ipsum alet came here like Julio Cesas, they came, saw and won(Veni, Vidi, Vici), Grim Reapers and Guardians of Hades/I] still here, and Fight Club to but now called Black Legion, what will happen here? No idea again, but probably a war between BD. Bellum se ipsum alet and some smalles alliances here.

O45

When BP ended:
5piwGHh.png

Now:
xpDJ2Ka.png

Lost Souls are here, and they have an huge amount of points comparing to the others, but I think Friggin Spiders might be abble to handle them with some help, we still have Grim Reapers, Guardians of Hades and Check Mate from the time BP ended, and I don't think it will change much.

O54

When BP ended:
37m9.png

Now:
6ZDcMnU.png

Black Legion rules over this parts with WARGASM following them, we still have Check Mate and Juggernauts and The Elders from the Original top10 (besides Black Legion and Wargasm) but alliances like: Spartan Kings and The Insomniacs(merged into The Firm) have been wiped by Black Legion, eventough they lost way less cities than The Elders(that still stand), will Black Legion remain rulling over this water? Only time can tell.

O55

When BP ended:
xpmINFa.png

Now:
RMhA3nb.png

Check Mate, they have taken this ocean, but they might have a problem called Lost Souls, they seem to be handling it, but we never know what might happen. The New Corps and company have been taken out, the only remaining from when BP ended are Check Mate and Black Legion. Proably we'll see an big war between Check Mate and Lost Souls, or will it be a massacre? Let's wait to see.

Personal Opinion

Check Mate, Black Legion, BD. Bellum se ipsum alet and Lost Souls II(way better than Lost Souls) will be on the main stage I think, but maybe there is a super strong mistery alliance coming from the rim that will wipe them all out? They would have morale's help, but I don't think there will be any...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45085

Nice bit of PnP. It could have been better if the images were enclosed though, instead of opening 10 different links. +rep for the content.

to me O54 looks the most intriguing, despite BL being top, they are the only ones that aren't sitting comfortably at the top. with 2 alliances closely behind. O44 comes in a close second though. I liked the Julius Caesar quote :) but still a lot of work for us ahead.

DeletedUser

I'll unclose the images :)

I think thing will change a bit soon in the rankings, not in ocean rankings but in the overall, and in O54 I hope we can get more difference, this hasn't happened because we're in 44 to I guess

DeletedUser

I'm on tablet and I tried to unclose, but deleted all by mistake, will so it later or monday

DeletedUser

Sad to see only the core oceans have a right to be commented about...:(

Gotta move into a core ocean in that case :p
I wonder which one is closer to us Krypt ;)

DeletedUser46391

Raf can you do another one of these please bud. Really liked this one.