#1 Yossarian's Top 12: Out of BP, reacting to en123 (GONE WRONG)

Yossarian234

Strategos
20.2.2020. lol​
#1 Top 12

Hey grepo addicts, it's me, ya boi, Yoss.

So finally en123 got out of BP and battle points started raining. Let's see how are our top 12 alliances holding and who will survive first month. First of all I'd like to thank my sponsor Raid shadow legends for making this post possible. Without their support I'd be more broken than I was cause I spent only 80% of it on gold. It is horrible game, don't download it.

DISCLAIMER: Rankings on this top 12 will match rankings of top 12 in the game. This is my own view on this world and I'll say my opinion on it. If you disagree with me feel free to comment your thoughts below so we can argue a bit.

top12.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Sorry not Sorry / Thanks no Thanks - SWIM

This team got one of the best, if not the best core of all top 12 alliances. Located in O55, central west. The roster of this team looks stacked af and I think O55 will be theirs for sure unless their leader, young man Tomas, ducks things up. They have few decent alliances in neighbourhood which could become a problem if not solved early.

Considering BP, this alliance is on 1st place, looking agressive af and it doesn't seem like they'll stop anytime soon.

2. aNaRcHaOs - SWIM

When you look at the name you actually think of an alliance from en121, Bad With Names. But when you look at their roster you think of Scrooge McDuck. These guys seem experienced and as a good fighters too. I like the fact they are not full and don't have sister alliance. They're located in SE of O44, almost at center, which is weird decision considering you'll be in the middle of everything. I don't expect them to hug a lot of teams, they'll rather go full ham.

2nd in BP, agressive just like SnS

3. GHOST DIVISION - SWIM

I recognize few of their names, and they do look pretty solid, but with such core they could get ducked easily. They're located in E/NE O45. They have SS right below them so they will either hug or fight. I hope it will be bloody :)

3rd in BP

4. Hakuna Matata - SINK

I don't even want to bother with writing about this alliance. Spartacus attempt #72, 72nd MRA. Location 44. I bet Anarchaos are gonna eat them for breakfast.

7th in BP

5. Gone Fishing - FLOAT

MRA, or not, they have no core but they can make one out of other MRA's if they play it smart, but I don't expect too much from them.

5th in BP

6. Spirtum Sancti - FLOAT

I guess they came from 121, dropped a bit late, south O45. Let's hope they won't hug everyone again. I want to see massacre from you lads and gals. By the look of ABP / DBP ratio it looks like it will be :D

9th in BP

7. The Vanguard - FLOAT

West O44/45, they have pretty good core but the question is how good will they fight?

6th in BP

8. Waste Management - SINK

A bit too spread in O55. I saw they already started fighting SnS, that's why they're first in DBP. Only Zeus can help them.

4th in BP

9 / 10. Lions Pride / The meerkats - FLOAT

Got 2, 3 islands in south O54 but the rest are all around that ocean. MRA ofc, will they fight GF or nah? This ocean seems filled with MRA's, that's why I gave both of them FLOAT, noone serious to remove them lol

10th in BP

11. Scruffies - SINK

Smallest of MRA's in O54, makes you cry when you look at them.

16th in BP

12. The Vanguard. - SINK

Sister alliance of the same alliance but this one is in O45 and it will be beaten faster than my meat. More spread than Black Death plague back in 14th century.

I think noone cares where they're in BP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can expect that top 12 in next week or two won't look even similar to this one. Kill those MRA's bois, chop chop...

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for reading! If you liked it please like, share, subscribe join my patreon, buy my merch and send me nudes. I'll see you next time.
Or will I?​

Last edited: