10 and Counting

DeletedUser

Well well I have 10 invites and more will come, Not 1 message with the invites. if your going to recruit any player read there profile for any Info, Check there Experience, (grepostats,grepointel) etc. message them to see if they want to join. i might even post all there time zones in here as well..

DeletedUser

Either people are starting to go to sleep or people are actually noticing my profile text, no more invites ;(

DeletedUser

Honda15 today at 17:50
Read my profile.
Didrian today at 17:44
come on
Didrian today at 17:02
join

This was my profile, for the information:
Plz, don't send an invite with only: "Come join"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honda, he sounds so desperate! How could you be so cruel as to refuse him? :D

DeletedUser

I just got my unmotivated invite to alliance number 16, yeeeaaaay!

(I haz the most coolest profile):

IMPORTANT: ACTS OF WAR!

1. Inviting me without a mail.

2. Looking at me funny.

3. Your mom.

DeletedUser

I assume a lot, basing my assumptions on nothing at all.

DeletedUser10810

I am in.. :) Those who dont know me, I am The Rawr - Epsilon and Omicron - Join in this game again after 3-4 mnths of rest after we won Epsilon and Omicron...

I came back and cant find anyone whom I knew earlier, LoL...strange ocean, strange addictive game! I joined the previous world and it was frustrating, Joined just 2 mins ago and got 2 invites already..I hope this is not one of those noob servers who always do the MRA kinda thing...

If anyone wants me with them, I really expect a well-written message or something like that, not just a blank invite...Guess I need to made Do Not Disturb - One Man Alliance for the early stages of this game...

I dnt know any of u here -like 2 know who all are in SW region..PM me... ;)

DeletedUser6378

I am in.. :) Those who dont know me, I am The Rawr - Epsilon and Omicron - Join in this game again after 3-4 mnths of rest after we won Epsilon and Omicron...

I came back and cant find anyone whom I knew earlier, LoL...strange ocean, strange addictive game! I joined the previous world and it was frustrating, Joined just 2 mins ago and got 2 invites already..I hope this is not one of those noob servers who always do the MRA kinda thing...

If anyone wants me with them, I really expect a well-written message or something like that, not just a blank invite...Guess I need to made Do Not Disturb - One Man Alliance for the early stages of this game...

I dnt know any of u here -like 2 know who all are in SW region..PM me... ;)

I remember you. We were in the same alliance in omicron. I was using a different name though. send me a message in the game. Same account as here.

DeletedUser

It's unbelievable, I just got 3 pm's for alliances (I'm not counting dubbles) and 32 alliance invite's without pm!

When does people learn writing pm's!?!

DeletedUser

This is what i got from a friend just because i haven't had one invite from an alliance without a message.

Your to far out so I wont invite you.
I just wanted you to get at least 1 proper recruitment letter.
This is the letter I send to players that I recognize, and/or have done a background check on.

Greetings *Conan,

First I would like to welcome you to Gela. Second thing I would Like to tell you a little about me.

My experience with this type of game. I know there is some gaps but please bare with me. it is a lot to try to remember specific details.

I started out playing Realm of empires 5 years ago. I played only 3 realms there. My biggest was realm 3 with 142 cities. While there I learned about mass attacking. Basics on attack strategies, and positioning newly conquered cities for the next assault.

From Realm of Empires one member of my clan got me started with tribal Wars. My first server was a complete disaster. farmed right away. TW showed more aggression, but a lack of coordination. So I tried again, and brought my coordination skills learnt from RoE to TW, and we stepped it up a bit, and due to my ability to plan i was made the war general for my clan. We very quickly dominated using the mass attack strategy I learned from playing RoE. This attack strategy was known as Red Mist.

From Tribal Wars i clicked on an ad for grepolis. I started playing grepolis only 6 weeks after its debut. That was on gamma with this account. I played on Alpha, and Beta as methos 6666. On the gamma server I joined Blue and Maize legion. Very quickly due to my wanting to coordinate alliance wide attacks I was made the war general. I continued to play on gamma as the war general of Blue and Maize Legion until Theta started.

I left Gamma after starting theta as it was the first revolt server, and I wanted to give it 100%. In Theta I was a member of Lords of War. I was the leader there, and that was the first alliance i made myself. After 3 months we merged with Just for laughs making the dominant alliance on the server. In 6 months time I had acquired 92 cities. I learned several grepolis specific tricks from the mods at the time. There was even game developer in the alliance with us passing out little tips.

After Theta I just bounced around a little bit practicing starting the game trying to find the fastest route to conquest. I have found that route, and do use it all the time now. my current growth should show i do know how to build fast. About 12 days to conquest with no gold.

My next server I stayed on for a while was CHI. There I made it very quickly to the top player in the ocean, and top 5 players on the server. I was a part of ENYO where I was a leader, and war general. Until I stepped down due to not having enough time to give it 100% we dominated ocean 45 losing no cities, and daily taking cities from our enemies. all 7 of them. All 7 were also in the top 12 alliances, and we were not the top alliance yet. We were the most coordinated though.

Next up for a server I stayed on for a while would be gythium. There I played as patroclus 1979. I was the top player on the server for a long time. I was the first with 2 cities on the 9th day of the server. I was the top attacker with over double the ABP of second place. I was also the top fighter due to being so far ahead in ABP. I tried to make the top in DBP but never did manage to get there. My best was only third. There i lead the alliance HaVoC. We eventually merged with Tiny Teddies due to making way to many enemies. It was a diplomatic solution to avoid making them true enemies as well.

Lets go to Pella There I started an alliance in ocean 44 with the top alliance on the server. We kept bouncing back and forth between the 1st place for alliance wide server, but had a firm hold on top alliance in 44. So as soon as BP ended we started a group assault on them and didn't back off until we had rimmed over 30 members from there alliance (including there leaders), and they disbanded.

After pella I have just been kinda bouncing around.

That brings us to the main reason for me sending you this message. I'm the war general, and a leader in Band Of Brothers. I would like to see if you would join us on our quest for domination. I know the key elements to a successful alliance if experienced leaders, and an active team with good communication. I have the experience. We have an active team, and our forum is being used nicely. So that gives us all of the key elements of a successful alliance. All we need now is to find some more active players that are willing to play with others in a team. I hope to see you with us.

Regards,

............................... Sign Please.

This is a message asking someone to join gentleman & (Lady's) if any.

Got the same invite here, only the Sign please part is different.

DeletedUser6378

Yes honda15 that is my recruitment letter. *Conan was saying about getting so many invites and not one letter to go with them so I sent it to him just so he would have a recruitment letter even though there was no way he would get an invite. It was also made clear that he couldn't get an invite due to his distance from us right at the beginning of the letter.

Not everybody will get that letter either As I have 3 different recruitment letters, and that one is only sent to players that I would really like to see join. Players that are growing very fast with a good strong background.

The rawr if people go copying that and not changing it then it really wont help them much. I have clearly stated what alliance that letter is for, and a few of my old accounts in it.
*Conan asked me if he could post that before he did. I told him I thought that would be cool if he did. The main reason I thought that way is because it would show all these alliance that are sending invites with no letter the proper way to write a recruitment letter.