10 best alliances of Epsilon

DeletedUser

I just looked at the alliance stats there. and I had a thought (scary isn't it?) that they don't really reflect the top 10 alliances. I sorta agree with the top 3 (bit bias, but I do think the 3 statistically work out too) but not the rest. So what 10 alliances do you currently think are the best?

Current Standings:

HTML:
1	Seriously Enlightened	
2	Legends of Valhalla	
3	Sarissa	                 
4	The SWARM              	
5	Do Not Disturb  	         
6	Anarchy and Renegades	 
7	Immortals	                
8	seriously trying          	 
9	Far Queue Are Souls	 
10	The Savage Alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21142

Top 2 in my list defiantly right others might be a bit jumbled

1. The Savage Alliance
2. Savage Acad
3. Legends of Valhalla
4. Sarissa
5. Anarchy and Renegades
6. Beware
7. Don*t Panic
8. Do Not Disturb
9. Immortals
10.The Crimson Eye

DeletedUser

1. Legends of Valhala
2. Sarissa
3. Anarchy and Renegades
4. The Crimson Eye
5. The Savage Alliance
6. Beware
7. Don*t Panic
8. Maelstrom
9. Do Not Disturb
10. Ronin

DeletedUser

My top ten based purely on the alliance's name (some rated high because they're awesome, others because they are sad):

1. Take My Cities NOW (We did, Xena.)
2. friedship
3. Wild One Eyed Loner
4. The Gum-Drop Foresters
5. Pirates of Epsilon
6. The Creepers
7. Dominators (Alliance of 1 member with 1000 pts.)
8. Seriously.Enlightened (1 member version)
9. LIGHT WORRIOURS
10. pathfinder

DeletedUser

1. Seriously Enlightened
2. Sarrissa
3. Legends of valhalla
4. Far queue our souls
5. Anarchy and Renegades
6. Beware
7. Mealstrom
8. Seriously trying
9. The savage alliance
10. Do not disturb

:)

DeletedUser

My top ten based purely on the alliance's name (some rated high because they're awesome, others because they are sad):

1. Take My Cities NOW (We did, Xena.)
2. friedship
3. Wild One Eyed Loner
4. The Gum-Drop Foresters
5. Pirates of Epsilon
6. The Creepers
7. Dominators (Alliance of 1 member with 1000 pts.)
8. Seriously.Enlightened (1 member version)
9. LIGHT WORRIOURS
10. pathfinder

woohoo a mention :D

i'd plus rep but i gotta spread some around ;)

DeletedUser

1- Sarissa
2- Legends of Valhalla
3- Seriously Enlightened
4- Anarchy and Renegades
5- Do Not Disturb
6- Wild One Eyed Loner (Just because it has timmyk)
7- The Crimson Eye

That's about as far as I can get for doing a top 10. The rest of the alliances are either useless or I've never heard of them.

DeletedUser

Top 2 in my list defiantly right others might be a bit jumbled

1. The Savage Alliance
2. Savage Acad
3. Legends of Valhalla
4. Sarissa
5. Anarchy and Renegades
6. Beware
7. Don*t Panic
8. Do Not Disturb
9. Immortals
10.The Crimson Eye

lol thats funny the beware in with all the other alliances I hope thats not in order cos it would be the biggest joke going

ok back to topic

ok will try do this in order in my opinion

1.The Crimson Eye ( These guys hardly lose anything apart from inactive player)

2. Seriously Enlightened (for holding together during epic war note no other alliance has done this)

3. Sarissa ( got to admire the drive these guys get)

4. Anarchy and Renegades (although a lot of dead weight there are some real good players)

5. Legends of Valhalla (from what I see a good active lot)

6. Don*t Panic ( gee I know this alliance put up a good fight and deserve to be here)

7. Wild One Eyed Loner (gee this guy is good :Angry: a worthy enemy)

ahh look at that I just cant get any further as either to rubbish to be on this list or I just dont know enough about them ahh well

DeletedUser21142

ok will try do this in order in my opinion

1.The Crimson Eye ( These guys hardly lose anything apart from inactive player)

2. Seriously Enlightened (for holding together during epic war note no other alliance has done this)

3. Sarissa ( got to admire the drive these guys get)

4. Anarchy and Renegades (although a lot of dead weight there are some real good players)

5. Legends of Valhalla (from what I see a good active lot)

6. Don*t Panic ( gee I know this alliance put up a good fight and deserve to be here)

7. Wild One Eyed Loner (gee this guy is good :Angry: a worthy enemy)

ahh look at that I just cant get any further as either to rubbish to be on this list or I just dont know enough about them ahh well

Seems you forgot too put The Savage Alliance in there, better fix that buddy ;)

DeletedUser

where's your list then sparkz?

1. Legends of Valhalla (enga and co, enough said)
2. sarissa (well organised and effective)
3. Anarchy and Renegades (good group of people and have lasted despite being in the middle of 2 big alliances both gunning for them)
4. Wild One Eyed Loner (its my list)
5. The Crimson eye (will be hard to get them out the game no matter how hard people try)
6. Beware (max and sirace are both pretty aggressive when they want to be)
7. SE (survived a lot of wars and kept it together not easy when they are that big)
8. Do not Disturb (my first proper alliance when it was paths, they gave me the chance and the help to put me where i am now)

dont know anything about anyone else

DeletedUser

This whole Savage alliance #1 thing is annoying me, no way are they the best lol.

anyway:

1. Legends of Valhalla
2. Sarissa (not bias, much. but inside view shows things going well)
3. Anarchy and Renegades.
4. Do not disturb.
5. Seriously Enlightened. (not bias, but numbers =/= skill)
6. One wild eyed Loner (cause I can)
7. Immortals. (look interesting)
8. Savage alliance (look okay, but not amazing)
9. The Crimson Eye (small but deadly.)
10. No one sticks out. but maybe Beware?

DeletedUser21142

This whole Savage alliance #1 thing is annoying me, no way are they the best lol.

anyway:

1. Legends of Valhalla
2. Sarissa (not bias, much. but inside view shows things going well)
3. Anarchy and Renegades.
4. Do not disturb.
5. Seriously Enlightened. (not bias, but numbers =/= skill)
6. One wild eyed Loner (cause I can)
7. Immortals. (look interesting)
8. Savage alliance (look okay, but not amazing)
9. The Crimson Eye (small but deadly.)
10. No one sticks out. but maybe Beware?

I think you got number's 1 and 8 mixed up?? No worries :)

DeletedUser21143

yes I agree with all of you about the savages! they seem unstoppable! easily the best alliance to start recently and I reckon they're on the up and up!

DeletedUser

cause you can eh sparkz? any particular reason? this savage alliance, someone needs to enlighten me to why they are going to be so big, i cant say i know much about them im afraid.

DeletedUser

cause you can eh sparkz? any particular reason? this savage alliance, someone needs to enlighten me to why they are going to be so big, i cant say i know much about them im afraid.

They merged with Artemis awhile ago then declared for themselves again because they were too aggressive, Artemis declared them traitors and tried to kill them but look where that got them,lol. These guys are fierce, not #1 however. I think they took some Artemis players but the whole thing started over tenman(not 100% sure on that). These guys have rimmed more players than a chinese hooker!

DeletedUser21143

artemis was our first main alliance and too many people say we destroyed it! we didnt!, we saved it! and we are moving on with great players! i also honestly believe he run to only decent training alliance in the game!

DeletedUser

I think the members and their past are good enough reason haha

They merged with Artemis awhile ago then declared for themselves again because they were too aggressive, Artemis declared them traitors and tried to kill them but look where that got them,lol. These guys are fierce, not #1 however. I think they took some Artemis players but the whole thing started over tenman(not 100% sure on that). These guys have rimmed more players than a chinese hooker!

So the savage alliance beat down a few artemis players, I think that sort of cements them in the lower half of the top 10 if that's their greatest achievement

I can also tell you right now that you didn't defeat pathfinders, not even we beat them. Internal stuff beat them haha. That is pathetic saying you beat an alliance you obviously did nothing to.

DeletedUser12324

The Savage Alliance are just Artemis members including ex-founders! who couldn't be arsed to get the innactives out of Artemis and so decided to leave and make Artemis their enemies.

Fair enough you wanted to be an an "agressive" alliance, why not sort your acts out and just kick the bad players and the players who do nothing instead of leaving and forming a new alliance?

Laziness, i said from the day that BoB and Profile took over it was a mistake and now look at whats happened they were too weak to take control and when they didn't get help from all the members they threw their toys out the pram.

The old Artemis wouldn't let anyone who couldn't take care of themselves in it, if you kept to those ways it would still be in the top 10 today.

I'm honestly just disgusted at how everyone just jumped ship. I left Artemis and Epsilon once before but only once the talks with VII and SE were finished and Artemis had one chance to get itself aggressive again, instead as i watched from a different account and asked a few alliance members nothing happened.