10 best alliances of Epsilon

DeletedUser21143

you should be happy phearz! it's the only way you'd get leader of an alliance... big part of the game is realising dead alliances and moving on, thet arnt the first top alliance to fall and they wont be the last!

DeletedUser12324

I suggest you speak to PriceP if you think this is the first time i've been a leader in artemis, lets not forget who even started the original talks with VII.

You shouldn't of bothered becoming a leader of an alliance you never wanted to help, everyone can see you for what you are profile.

Oh and you can say Artemis is dead when it's dissolved until then enjoy your time with the other savages.

DeletedUser

My top ten would be.
1) Legends of Valhalla
2) Anarchy And Renegades
3) Seriously Enlightened
4) Immortals
5) Sarissa
6) The Savage Alliance
7-10) Take your pick from the remaining small groups and in no specific order.

-Far Queue Are Souls
-Maelstrom
-The Crimson Eye
-Do Not Disturb
-Beware
-One Eyed Loaner

Although it would be different if =VII= wasn’t so lazy and still complete (I would think 4th/5th when we were in our pomp)

DeletedUser

hahaha! the immortals? who/where/how? i know we arent doing much and are up there with the biggest sims on the server but how can the immortals be put in the top 5? even better though, above sarissa! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't think of anyone for numbers nine or 10 but maybe i'll add the savage alliance if they live up to their expectations;

1. Legends of Valhalla
2. Sarissa
3. Seriously enlightened
4. Do not disturb
5. Anarchy and renegades
6. Crimson eye
7. Wild one eyed loner
8. Beware
9._______
10.______

DeletedUser

Stop crying Phears. Artemis became a MRA by the end, there was no prestige attached to it at all. So that's why you'd leave nothing to do with laziness.

DeletedUser

1. Seriously Enlightened
2. Legend of Valhalla
3. Sarissa
4. Crimson Eye
5. Far Queue Are Souls
6. Do Not Disturb
7. Anarchy and Renegades
8. Maelstrom
9. The Savage Alliance
10. seriously trying

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Seriously Enlightened
2. Legend of Valhalla
3. Sarissa
4. Crimson Tide
5. Far Queue Are Souls
6. Do Not Disturb
7. Anarchy and Renegades
8. Maelstrom
9. The Savage Alliance
10. seriously trying

who is the crimson tide? you say you have never seen or heard of the savage alliance yet you put them in your top 10! haha is that not a slight contracdiction? looks to me as people are going on the top 10 in the rankings rather than the top 10 of ability.

just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

Crimson Eye Timmy, slight spelling mistake there :p

the Savage Alliance post was tongue in cheek, otherwise it was indeed a massive contradiction...