10 reasons why Bad Co won't win the war ;)

DeletedUser

Bad Co is alive !!! What???

Did I just hear that or was I imagining things?

I could really use some action .. :/ So I sure hope I wasn't imagining that.. Hrm..Guess I'll have to wait and see..

DeletedUser16633

well if you where in my Ocean il could have invite you to a dance then:p

The truth is they are all scared of me, esp Prinzess and Jen;)

DeletedUser

Is that so? Hmmm. I don't think so, but we could go ahead an prove you wrong if you like :p

DeletedUser

How about you come into Ocean 65...Then I could show you how to dance..I already know how too so no need for you to show me.. Thanks for the offer though..You should open up Manu Forti Dance Studio...Maybe some of Bad Co will join you when they hit their VM buttons..Idk what else they'd do...Too bad they can't stay and tango with incoming..... :rolleyes:
So sad...Evo must be excellent at multi-tasking. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16633

well i am allready in 65 mate:) only one city doe so it wouldnt be much of a dance there, lol:Angry:

And Jen: i like you to, you know that;)

DeletedUser

We've got some shared real estate.. How do I get an invite to this little event? :)

DeletedUser16633

come on Herb, you know whats gona happen, i thought i made it clear wayback when you lost one to me or and Hawk, lol:p

seens you are all here and its a statement that im gona leave my 55 citys, why dont you all practice on them, well some of you have tried and Black Pearl is eager to get there hands on them so bring em in and lets see who im gona give them to;)

Rather hand them over to Evo then Black Pearl for shure:Angry:
Or is it so that BP are trying to please the Evo`s by hitting me there? lol:heh:

And Lane: the one i have in 65, its all yours if you want it:p

DeletedUser

nice manu what you thinking of calling your studio ???

i found this pic of you

s2gvtd.gif

looking good lol
next the plan is world domination by dance ????

dancing-gru_o_GIFSoupcom-2.gif

dancemoves.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This topic has moved from improbability to impossibility... why even go through the motions and argue either side?

BAd Co seriouslly..?

DeletedUser

come on Herb, you know whats gona happen, i thought i made it clear wayback when you lost one to me or and Hawk, lol:p

seens you are all here and its a statement that im gona leave my 55 citys, why dont you all practice on them, well some of you have tried and Black Pearl is eager to get there hands on them so bring em in and lets see who im gona give them to;)

Rather hand them over to Evo then Black Pearl for shure:Angry:
Or is it so that BP are trying to please the Evo`s by hitting me there? lol:heh:

And Lane: the one i have in 65, its all yours if you want it:p

You have cities in 55 too??? Really?!? WooHoo ! :D I already feel loved.. ;)

Ok..I'll have to come visit one of these days.. :p

DeletedUser

This topic has moved from improbability to impossibility... why even go through the motions and argue either side?

BAd Co seriouslly..?

Well at least they tried, maybe they should all have left in vm and upon their return join with eve *lol*

DeletedUser

Hahah. Nice Try Bandolera ! You really think they'd be able to get in? Think, again. ;)

DeletedUser

Hahhaa..I started the game with a lot of them ! :p
Me getting in isn't saying too much though !
If I had a mouth like yours I prob wouldn't have gotten in either. ;) Just saying.

Thanks. ;)

DeletedUser

Hahhaa..I started the game with a lot of them ! :p
Me getting in isn't saying too much though !
If I had a mouth like yours I prob wouldn't have gotten in either. ;) Just saying.

Thanks. ;)

I think no one would have liked to have me as their DDD in their alliance

DeletedUser

Can we start a new thread on why TDC will win the war please:p

Sure.
While your at it find me a few flying pigs and/or the square root of a negative number (not using i)

We'll see if you can go 3 for 3 and find all the things that don't really exist or will never happen.