100 % anti MRA alliance i just founded

DeletedUser

I just founded an alliance called Piece Of Cake. Our main goal is to destroy every MRA in alpha. I am located in ocean 7 but anywhere around there is o.k. Here are some goals and requirements:

Destroy the MRA system in grepo, starting with alpha
Form a perfect alliance with 40-50 maybe 60 people
To start must have at least 2000 points but will rise as alliance rises
Must be located 5-10 hours within ocean 7
Not Obssessed (willing to have fun while mad at an alliance)

Recruitment or pacts can be sent in a private message to me in the forum or game.

Thnx

DeletedUser

I HATE Mra's. They take every single INACTIVE member they can and keep them there. I have formed many decent alliances and 1 was decent. WHY IS THIS? Because you actually keep the forums alive. I was just in one which was set up nicely but had NOOOO ACTIVITY. So i just went back to what i know best

DeletedUser

try recruiting players that have been rimmed from the core, they will often be better players than those that join on the rim, as you get some good players that pick the wrong alliance early on and die for it.

Aicy

Strategos
People who have been conquered and sent to where you are (the rim) = Good

New people to the world = Bad

DeletedUser

Those will be hard to find, though. That was the objective of Hogs. They recruited everyone, and found talents.

Don't be so overconfident. MRAs are sill powerful. 40-50 is too few, when you think about the size in relation to MRAs.

DeletedUser

I would keep it under 150 as thats when you start to get called an MRA

DeletedUser

yeah as long as you dont go over 200 your ok but 150 max to be on the safe side

Aicy

Strategos
Being an MRA is not having a high member cap but it's recruiting loads of members all the time and then kicking those who aren't high in points without getting to know them at all or anything during the process.

No matter what your member cap you'll never be a MRA if you don't recruit anyone and everyone.

DeletedUser

yeah, i am currently spying on some hog in my ocean. LOL. just formed the alliance a half hour ago and my quest has just begun. (actually it started a long time ago but i waited till now)

DeletedUser

Being an MRA is not having a high member cap but it's recruiting loads of members all the time and then kicking those who aren't high in points without getting to know them at all or anything during the process.

No matter what your member cap you'll never be a MRA if you don't recruit anyone and everyone.

yeah i know but when you get to those numbers people start accusing you of being an MRA

DeletedUser

If it takes you 2 days to do it yes. There is a complete difference. If it takes you 6 months to get to 150 members you are not a MRA. If it takes 2 days then you are

DeletedUser

sorry for being captain obvious. I think ill make a sig that says that. very busy though