100 Gold server block ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos21

Phrourach
Richard, well done to Inno for this. Please pass them I said this.
And bravo for you for backing up the community. You can check that I barely touched that gold and I panned to use it for many months to come. I will remember that Inno cares about community every time I extend admin.
well done again, this is a huge plus, plus

DeletedUser19042

Yeh IG finally realized that they would loose alot more with XY% of playerbase voting them developers and Grepolis a stealing game so they swallowed up the xxxx gold pieces collected and will live on.

Greedy robbers almost got away with it, luckily community still has some temperament and bombs such actions as they should've been.

I hope you don't really believe that? You should know how many players can't do without gold. Sorry to say buddy, but a loss for IG would have been very minimal.

DeletedUser

Thanks Richard, really good to hear :) Gald to see inno make some good decisions. Its up to them, and us to a very large degree, to start building trust up again between the company and player base. Inno need to start not making blunders, and we need to start trusting them not to, and trust them to fix it when they do like this. ++++ Inno

DeletedUser14397

Hi guys,

Yes, Inno made the decision in the last couple of hours to revert the gold removal. I wanted to clear up that they changed their mind due to player feedback myself and my fellow Community Managers from other communities passed on to them, about the poor reception it had received. I apologise on their behalf for the action being taken in the first place, but we will treat it as a learn, and go from there. I hope this goes some way to proving to you that Innogames do care about their players, and feedback given from you guys.

I wanted to also state, line in the sand style, that the change was not reverted in any way whatsoever due to any potential legal ramifications. They reverted the change solely on player and CM feedback. I think it shows great customer service for them to be able to admit when they have made a mistake, and do something about it.

I hope you all see that Inno want change for the good for this game, and that we can move on from this with a renewed sense of mutual respect.

Thanks

Richard

that will stop all the crying haha GOOD JOB tho

DeletedUser

I wonder why it was necessary to tell us this action was in no way due to any legal considerations. ;)

DeletedUser

Why are people thanking Richard, he was the one who was siding with Grepolis creators about steeling the gold back. I'm still getting my lawyer to look into this case as I feel something needs to be done.

DeletedUser14397

Why are people thanking Richard, he was the one who was siding with Grepolis creators about steeling the gold back. I'm still getting my lawyer to look into this case as I feel something needs to be done.

if your for real any chance you can keep us informed or at least me via PM :)

DeletedUser345

Fair enough, in my mind they have done the right thing and that should be praised your just taking things too far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

Richard did side with them, but not really much. He was just defending them, and that is more or less his job. If he wanted, he could have banned us for critisizing Inno or he could have closed such threads, but he allowed them to run. And honestly, he could not have outruled or stopped Inno in any way as he is just the coma of 1 of the 20 communities of grepolis. And Inno runs 4 other games like grepo. It won't be wrong to say, they have over 100 comas appointed, and therefore, a coma is not really that powerful.

Last edited:

Richard

Strategos
This thread has served its purpose, and is beginning to go off topic. The discussion of any pending legal action should not be being discussed on open forums, lest it damage the integrity of the case, your legal representative should have ensured you were aware of this, to be honest.

The poster who is threatening action should speak to their legal representative, and have them contact Innogames' legal department. Any further discussion on these forums regarding potential legal action will be removed. Repeated postings of the topics will result in warnings, infractions and potentially exclusion from this community. The forums are not the appropriate area to discuss such a topic, and the forum mods, the ingame mods and the game administrators are not legal representatives.

I am closing this thread, which is frankly a shame, because I didn't want to. I wanted this thread to be used for my community to address the matter at hand, not have petty squabbles. If the poster is serious, he should take his legal case away from the public forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.