12 best Alliance opinions!

DeletedUser

What do people think about zodiac since they are now 12th

DeletedUser

idki'm in tgo but zodiac is bassicly castor except with alot of good players gone replaced by inexperianced players willing to learn

DeletedUser

I love the snobbery on these boards. Someone needs to define the term MRA to me.

How many members are we (EOW) allowed to be a 'valid' Alliance?

This is a war game. Divine Spells are a Weapon. Why the Hell wouldn't we use a weapon against an enemy?

DeletedUser

MRA mass recruiting alliance. EOW has to many people in it. TGO average is around 90000 EOW with triple the points has half that average. 300-400 is the boderline of a MRA. As for divine powers though helpful is not the wepon of war its still troops and ships

DeletedUser

I don't understand discussions about using divine powers : one of the advantages of having many players is the possibility to use this weapons , that have not the ability to make a conquest but are very helpful for creating problems to the enemy which we face at the frontline

DeletedUser

"cough" city portection "cough" yea mass bolt my city goes down what i do rebuild cast city portection build a huge army conquer all your citie and see how you guys will still bolt me. bolting is helpful but instead of a knife in you its more of a splinter annoying and panful but not deadly its like in modern wars call in all your bombs and planes but i can go underground and ignore them. but if i send troops once i capture the area i can that that position

DeletedUser

OK so we are not 'allowed' more than 300-400 members. What 'has' to be our Average points?

I'll reitterate again, This is a War Game and as such any weapon is valid. If you don't want to face our Divine attacks go and play Farmville.

DeletedUser

How about using that favour to enhance your attacks instead of bolting someone half the world away?

No one should be able to continuous cast Bolt every day for a week or more if they are attacking instead of playing simcity.

It's a mild annoyance, after all
Dardus has cast Lightning bolt on your city 01.Lesbos.
Effect:
Damaged building: Timber Camp
New level: 31

isn't exactly going to bring anyone to their knees.

DeletedUser

agreed cocotte. Matt, Dont need to bunch of athena spells on my city and you might find you cities besieged by a bunch of angry soldiers for knocking down my barracks and its not your not allowed its just not advisable we only see 2 examples of a number 300-400 exceeding that as far as i can see. Back to bolting yes its annoying but bolting and earthquake can only happen in 4 hours entervals then you need favor and when your off alot of the time its just a form of saying i'm to far to attack i'll just divine power you. if you cant face 5 attacks incoming on you then dont even play go play club

DeletedUser

Nope I totally disagree. The US have used completely carpet bombing an enemy as their primary tactic in all their recent wars. Quaking an enemy from a safe distance to lower their walls for a ground assault is a legitamate and sensible war tactic. Until it is banned from the game you need to get used to it . Any enemy of EOW will see a lot more of it.

With regards to numbers we have grown massively due to recent merges, not mass recruiting. Members will be trimmed and our average points will rise and our enemies will fall.

Happy New year to our Allies and Goodbye to our Enemies.

DeletedUser

ever heard of the saying carpet bombs are very accurate they always hit the ground if you only use carpet bombing they can go underground. As for the merge you cold make an accadmy like we did with OOOC as TGO and castor as zodiac when we merged to move up the average

DeletedUser

Nope I totally disagree. The US have used completely carpet bombing an enemy as their primary tactic in all their recent wars.
Why would you build up the most inefficient, costly and self defeating tactic?
It destroys main roads slowing invasion (the locals know the back streets and dirt paths), public services, and kills more civilians than enemies.

Similar to that, you're trying to destroy the cities your team is trying to take, which if conquered taking weeks of diverted resources, away from the war, to repair the damage that probably didn't make a dent in the enemy's combat capacity.

1243897107525.jpg

DeletedUser

ever heard of the saying carpet bombs are very accurate they always hit the ground if you only use carpet bombing they can go underground. As for the merge you cold make an accadmy like we did with OOOC as TGO and castor as zodiac when we merged to move up the average
I don't see your point : having a higher average points doesn't make you stronger . And beeing under the same flag helps alot the smaller players

Similar to that, you're trying to destroy the cities your team is trying to take, which if conquered taking weeks of diverted resources, away from the war, to repair the damage that probably didn't make a dent in the enemy's combat capacity.
Lowering walls is very important in order to conquest well defended cities , come on , you know that very well .
And lowering farm also cause very big problems (some little problems can be caused even at caves and barracks/dock). Like I said before divine attacks are not the main weapon but they're very useful to help the occupying army

DeletedUser

Dark*Knight said:
I don't see your point : having a higher average points doesn't make you stronger . And beeing under the same flag helps alot the smaller players

:heh: Are you serious? Of couse having a higher average makes you stronger!!
I'd rather be in an alliance of 10 people with a 200,000 point averag than an alliance of 200 people with an average of 10,000 points.

DeletedUser

back to bolting yes if you bombed a country not only are they madder at you and want revenge you destroy lots of valueble land

DeletedUser

Lowering walls is very important in order to conquest well defended cities , come on , you know that very well .
And lowering farm also cause very big problems (some little problems can be caused even at caves and barracks/dock). Like I said before divine attacks are not the main weapon but they're very useful to help the occupying army

The earthquakes I understand. It's the bolting, mainly on cities were your allies are attacking and trying to conquer, that I do not get.
If the city is under constant attack, the odds are, the population will not max, taking down the barracks or harbour doesn't make a huge difference.
Everything you destroy will have to be built up again to make it a fully functional city. You don't need a city to be at 100% for a capable defence but the difference it makes when attacking is considerable.

DeletedUser

i agree a earthquake is a specific atack against a needed target not putting on a blind fold and bombing what ever you see

DeletedUser4672

Well wonders will never cease to amaze me, do you lot not talk enough in pms.

All i see here is moaning about people using god powers, so what if someone casts a bolt your way like you "BIG" kids say they don't do much but clearly its bothering you so much that you repeatedly post about it.

The powers are there to be used in whatever way that player or alliance see's fit don't moan if you just so happen to be the target.Also why complain when they don't protect their attacks isn't it a good thing for you as the defender free bp and all that?

You can say what you want about my alliance i don't care, you can insult me call me a noob whatever makes you feel better.

But i would like to make one comment i would really love to know when my Alliance was ever a mra seriously we have never gone past the 200 player count your lucky if half the time its above 150-160.

But anyway ive had my say in this slagging match so hope this all cheers you up.Have a nice day and all that jazz.

*IRIS*