12 best Alliance opinions!

DeletedUser

Lowering walls is very important in order to conquest well defended cities , come on , you know that very well .
army

It is the funniest thing to me when I hear people argue this! The only time it makes any sense to destroy a wall is when you plan on keeping that city around purely as a farm.

You are going to have to burn your nukes either way, why waste the resources and population on catapults. Destroying the wall in a city you will be conquering just hurts you in your conquest attempt, as well as adding the pain of rebuilding it if you do succeed in taking the city.

But hey, why am I trying to educate the enemy?! You go ahead and stick to your game plan.

DeletedUser4672

Irjene if you look at my name in grepostats you'll know who i am im leader of elf

DeletedUser

Talking of MRA's groups of EOW members have been receiving invtes to Orthia.

EIT are hardly an MRA

DeletedUser

It is the funniest thing to me when I hear people argue this! The only time it makes any sense to destroy a wall is when you plan on keeping that city around purely as a farm.

You are going to have to burn your nukes either way, why waste the resources and population on catapults. Destroying the wall in a city you will be conquering just hurts you in your conquest attempt, as well as adding the pain of rebuilding it if you do succeed in taking the city.

But hey, why am I trying to educate the enemy?! You go ahead and stick to your game plan.
Maybe you should read my post before answering : no one (except you) mentioned catapults .

DeletedUser

but cats do the same thing as a earthquake except it can move

DeletedUser

Maybe you should read my post before answering : no one (except you) mentioned catapults .

Oh I'm sorry... you were talking about EQ?

Haha!! That is even worse in my opinion. What a waste of favor!

DeletedUser

favor wasted depends if i'm quaking a lvl 1 wall then yes but a lvl 25 then no

DeletedUser4672

Talking of MRA's groups of EOW members have been receiving invtes to Orthia.

EIT are hardly an MRA
Thanks im very strict with who i invite and oh the joys they are trying to poach one of my players too by constantly attacking him

Plus i had their leader/diplomat hit on me a while back and said a woman of my charms would be more than welcome to join them;)

DeletedUser

but cats do the same thing as a earthquake except it can move
Yes , but it demonstrated he hadn't read my post

Oh I'm sorry... you were talking about EQ?

Haha!! That is even worse in my opinion. What a waste of favor!
And what is favour good about ? Building myth units ? Most of them are waste of pop . However you can have your own opinion and EOW has its opinion .

And yes , cats to the same thing but with earthquake players can help other players which normally with transport+cats would take a lifetime and also to make sure that there're no biremes on the dock if you don't want your cats sunk before reaching land

DeletedUser

no morale can change. but i meant morale buy like someone thinking will i survive or not for experainced players its bp for new ones its suicide

DeletedUser

Kanga said:
I lol'ed.. They are about the least coordinated out of all of the major alliances. Since Mibs got pwned in about march, they became the biggest 'mass recruiting alliance' ...

I don't know how anyone could call EIT an MRA....out of the top 12 alliances they have the third lowest membership. They have a solid average, strong leadership and top notch diplomatic skills.

They'v been in the top few alliances for ages and I don't see them dropping out any time soon.

DeletedUser

Well here's my opinion of the best alliances from what I know

Orthia 5/5

Eow 4/5

Bdi 4/5

Tgo 4/5

Synergy 5/5

Tw shadow 4/5

Zodiac 3/5

Ghost pirates 3/5

Hogs 4/5

Eclipse 3/5

Eletheria I Thanatos 3/5

The sacred band 3/5

DeletedUser

Considering your experience (WM802), you have no right of saying which alliance is good.
Orthia, shut up and stop whining, if bolting is so bad, why are you guys bolting back?

Irjene, points don't matter (and I have more then you), need a proof? http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/300567. You have 10000 ATTACK BP, and 6000 DEFENSE BP.

I have about 38,000 ATTACK BP and 2000 DEFENSE BP, so man up, or shut up