12 best Alliance opinions!

DeletedUser

12 ECLIPSE 7374598 427 17271: horod.....coolest guy in alpha, nuff said :p

I actually have no problems with horod. He isn't a horrible leader. However, I honestly think that eclipse is the second worst alliance in the top 12(behind Hogs of course). They have a low average, use bolting campaigns, and send 100+ hour attacks. They are also having alot of internal problems due to the war with Island League(at least one leader has left). They also lost their top two players in o39(ya, I know its rim) due to these conflicts.

DeletedUser

Lol the noob on my island attacked me then i attacked him back 5 times or something before i joined Zodiac i would spy on him every 1-3 weeks and i only needed to use 1000 silver every time

DeletedUser

have those i used 1000 silver every time :pro: then he joined zodiac :(

DeletedUser12077

Lol the noob on my island attacked me then i attacked him back 5 times or something before i joined Zodiac i would spy on him every 1-3 weeks and i only needed to use 1000 silver every time

Perhaps I should move onto your island and show you how we do things at the top?

DeletedUser

lol the only time i had a cs attack me was when i had like 4k points some guy attacks me wiht 7 hoptilites () and i destroyed him