12 best Alliance opinions!

DeletedUser

Oh come on wanax . . . I do not twist words for my own benefit. Your actions speak louder than any words I could offer though.

you gonna come out of that burrow you got and meat me on the field of battle, or just get your clueless followers to do your bidding?

DeletedUser

image.php

DeletedUser

a refugee is a person who is/has been heavily targeted and in order to escape the attacks he joins an alliance

None of the members wanax refers to as refugees joined an alliance to ESCAPE attacks. The attacks continue as normal, Echo just want them to remain alliance-less so they can have an easier time taking them over. Echo has never been our ally, so by joining us since Orthia disbanded, the recruits haven't tried to escape anything but find a new alliance to enjoy their time with in Alpha.

That's fine, but don't put anything else in my mouth.
You would like that too much, wouldn't you? But seriously, they are all your words, go read them... you state every ex-orthia you have attacked is a refugee because your alliance has the right to say that all ex-orthia members should remain alliance-less. Get over yourself. You are just upset now that no one cares what you have to say. I remember how you thought i actually had any idea who you were when you tried to "talk" to me... and you couldn't accept the fact that you were a nobody and I hadn't heard of you... ever. You said I was lying because I didn't know you. Hahaha. Well I hope you are satisfied now that I know who you are, but probably not happy that I think you are a joke... take care, honeybuns. I am sad you are so far away from me in game, we could get together and mingle, and I could have our members take away all those ghost towns you like to eat up leaving you nowhere to grow.

DeletedUser

You would like that too much, wouldn't you? But seriously, they are all your words, go read them... you state every ex-orthia you have attacked is a refugee because your alliance has the right to say that all ex-orthia members should remain alliance-less.

This is absolutely incredible! Like I'm talking to a goldfish!
I'm speechless by so much ignorance.

And that's the third time you misquote me. Three strikes, you're out! And so am I, out of this discussion. No point in in "discussing" these off-topic issues with 12 year olds who are talking in circles and just want to show how good they are.

DeletedUser

Let me try to clear this up for you

A Refugee is someone that has been left without an Alliance, due to circumstances beyond their control.
They usually becomes the target of Predators, who are looking for easy meat.

A Casuelty of War is someone who switches Alliances deliberately, in an attempt to save their own ***, in the hope that their new Alliance will protect them.

Oh! and you need to drop that arrogant, patronising and self serving manner that you display, Wanax
I seem to recall other Founders of Alliances becoming power mad and subsequently end up having their Alliance turn on them.
Big mouths come and big mouths go, so be very careful you don't become a victim of your own circumstances.

You have a nice day now. :)

DeletedUser

OK I will just quote you to help I guess:
refugees in this game refers to players under heavy attack and now seeking shelter elsewhere.

Their alliance disbanded - Orthia is dead, they need a new alliance. If they joined some crappy alliance, I am sure you wouldn't have even complained. You are scared me thinks ;) Even though we are nowhere near you lol.

That's too bad you aren't having fun with this dramedy. Forums actually had a hint of interest to me.

DeletedUser

Come on Essex, wanax is just bored out his little mind. He never wanted to venture outside his ocean/area . . . and now he is surrounded by friendlies. They should just disband and attack each other.

DeletedUser

I don't really know wanax or Essex, so as an impartial observer I can only give my own account of a refugee.

In my opinion a refugee is a player who runs to an alliance in order to avoid being attacked. It doesn't matter if they did or didn't have an alliance before moving. Many times they jump from one alliance to another in the hopes that one of them will offer them protection.

I personally consider it a common courtesy for someone to alert me (with proof) if my alliance has unwittingly picked up a refugee.

I also out of courtesy would inform any alliance whether we're pacted to them or not that they have taken a refugee on board. It's just a courtesy thing. Whether they decide to kick the player or not is entirely up to them (obviously I would expect an ally to kick a refugee) but as an alliance leader I've then done the fair thing and alerted the other alliance to the issue. Attacks would continue on the refugee regardless of whether or not they've been kicked.

DeletedUser

Oh great. If I had a dollar for everytime I've read through this kind of discussion. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And if I had a dollar for every time I've had to deal with this in game :p

DeletedUser

well this thread is the only hottest thread of alpha

because arul is here! lol

DeletedUser

any ways back to the topic here is where it stands right now
1 TW-Shadow
2 The Silver Nation
3 The Black Death Imperium
4 Synergy
5 Elite Titan Warriors
6 The Sacred Band
7 New Olympus Warriors
8 Ghost Pirates
9 Dark Spartan Warriors
10 Rhodesian Alliance
11 The Macedonian Empire
12 AlphaBeta

DeletedUser

Wait a minute Marten.... are we sure the top twelve alliances are the twelve alliances with the most points?

There is more to a great alliance than point totals.

• The quality of the alliance management organization
  • The reliability of the alliance support infrastructure
  • The level of unforced teamwork of the alliance members
  • The number of items at the alliance buffet table
  • The solidarity of the pact network of the alliance
  • The over all morale of the alliance members
  • The over all loyalty of the alliance members
  • The coolness (or lack thereof) of the alliance name and homepage.

All of these things need to be taken into account when defining a TOP TWELVE alliance.

DeletedUser

Wait a minute Marten.... are we sure the top twelve alliances are the twelve alliances with the most points?

There is more to a great alliance than point totals.

• The quality of the alliance management organization
  • The reliability of the alliance support infrastructure
  • The level of unforced teamwork of the alliance members
  • The number of items at the alliance buffet table
  • The solidarity of the pact network of the alliance
  • The over all morale of the alliance members
  • The over all loyalty of the alliance members
  • The coolness (or lack thereof) of the alliance name and homepage.

All of these things need to be taken into account when defining a TOP TWELVE alliance.

Come on Rooster!

We are rating the alliances in the top 12! Not making our own top 12...

The chicken feed must be getting to him.

DeletedUser

1. TW-Shadow -Very good alliance well compacted and high player averages. Good leadership!
2. The Silver Nation -Untested but looks set to be very strong.
3. The Black Death Imperium-Long lasting with a mix of great players. Low averages for a number 3 alliance.
4. Synergy -Very good attacking alliance but involved with tough wars.5. Elite Titan Warriors-Low player averages but good area control.
6. The Sacred Band-Low player averages but good diplomacy and helpful. Slightly boring!
7. New Olympus Warriors-Reasonable player averages and clear leadership. Much stronger than EOW...
8. Ghost Pirates -A bit quite of lately but has a bunch of good players.9. Dark Spartan Warriors-Good players but already involved and struggling in wars.
10. Rhodesian Alliance-Very low averages and battle points. Good amount of players.
11. The Macedonian Empire-A noob training base!
12. AlphaBeta-Good alliance with good averages.

DeletedUser13539

1. TW-Shadow -Strong since the rebuild. Leadership has been narrowed to one man in Essex, it seems from the outside looking in, who gets busy from time to time, wants to keep future options open and leads a tight ship from what I've heard. The TW-S alliance will only continue to do well as long as internally flexibility and adaptability are accepted. Very high concentrated numbers in their oceans which allows for optimal dictation of gameplay. Have yet to see any alliance take the game to them and this is the true test of an alliances' capabilities.
2. The Silver Nation -If the trend from all 3 alliances who merged together (56th - ES & Virus) continues on the same track this alliance will be incredible. Leadership is well known by all in Alpha.
3. The Black Death Imperium-Alliance is strong in several areas, can put up a good fight and doesn't stray away from one either. Leadership is well structured.
4. Synergy -Not well respected by any means, but have held up so far. Leadership is iffy at best and the wars they have undertaken will soon take its toll on them.
5. Elite Titan Warriors-Most are weak and not so good. Leadership is almost unknown. But in sheer numbers they have grown and need more attention paid to them to ensure a problem does not arise because of their "behind the scenes" movements.
6. The Sacred Band-Have not heard from them since the EOW war. Leadership has taken a hit and do not know if it is recoverable.
7. New Olympus Warriors-Better leadership and out of the shadow from the EOW days. Real potential here.
8. Ghost Pirates -Are in action, but driven by only a good few.
9. Dark Spartan Warriors-Made some drastic moves they have not benefited from.
10. Rhodesian Alliance-Buffet
11. The Macedonian Empire-Buffet
12. AlphaBeta-Was oince a repected alliance. What happened to them. LRLNCC and a few others are top, but have made some bad decisions lately.

DeletedUser

All we are trying to do right now in AlphaBeta is get rid of NOW and move forward to become a stronger alliance. Nothing really happened to us were still here and moving up the list of alliances slowly we were at rank 19.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on Rooster!

We are rating the alliances in the top 12! Not making our own top 12...

:rolleyes: as you wish...

1. TW-Shadow - Clearly the number one alliance.... You can tell that by the number of points they have.... which is more than other alliance. Hence their #1 ranking.
  2. The Silver Nation - Has quickly become the number two alliance as they have more points than anybody... except of course for TW-Shadow.
  3. The Black Death Imperium - Has fallen to third recently... as they have less points than the #2 alliance Silver Nation.
  4. Synergy - Very much in 4th place, as they have less points than BDI but more points than ETW.
  5. Elite Titan Warriors- Solidly in 5th place. Which makes ETW a top 5 alliance any way you total the points.
  6. The Sacred Band- Currently in 6th place, but if they can score more points, they might move up to 5th place... which would not make ETW happy... not happy at all.
  7. New Olympus Warriors - With the seventh most points, the NOW can proudly claim to be the 7th best alliance. I don't think anyone can argue with their logic.
  8. Ghost Pirates - Currently the 8th best alliance... certainly NOT a top 5 alliance... but better point total than the #9 alliance, Dark Spartan Warriors.
  9. Dark Spartan Warriors - The 9th best alliance in Alpha, the DSW are a good... but not that good, as 8 alliances have more points than they do.
  10. Rhodesian Alliance- 10th place. Nothing more to say about these guys.
  11. The Macedonian Empire- Hoping to break the top 10, but currently ranked 11th... which means they're not in the top 10.
  12. AlphaBeta- The ONLY reason they're on this list is because they have the 12th most points.