6 Roman Empire 527
7 Boogie Men 339
8 P.P.K 292
9 Greeks Un1ted 284
10 The Elites 237
11 Furnace E 233
12 Krypteia 202

DeletedUser

Jesus, you and WM are exactly the same. Always out to boast.

DeletedUser

What did I say? I copied and pasted the rankings , how am I boasting?

DeletedUser

Cause it's the only bp ranks with your Furnace alliance in it.

DeletedUser

Are you suggesting that if a player post the 12 DBP with his alliance in it that he is boasting about his alliance?

DeletedUser

Well congratulations to these alliances, they have the ability to build swords and archers. *claps*

DeletedUser

don't forget walls :) and i will help increase the dbp for your alliance alfred as a sign of friendship

-o wait meant firelord...keep getting your name confused with well your other name....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd bet most of that DBP came while losing their army as well

DeletedUser345

To all those haters what about meand the rest of NoE who you so glorify... are we noobs who activate militia and build swords and archers? Please tell me for we obviously are if we are rank 3rd... stop your spamming and comment on the top 12 dbp alliances.

DeletedUser

don't forget walls :) and i will help increase the dbp for your alliance alfred as a sign of friendship

-o wait meant firelord...keep getting your name confused with well your other name....

You noob stop smack talking. Have you attacked one of us? No , you haven't coward so stop talking on the forums and take it ingame.

DeletedUser

edit- o blah yea right i'm a coward and have made no attacks to furnace what so ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Post the screen shots then , none of my members were attacked by you or any other krywhat's it's name. Like I said you are telling total BS on the forums.

DeletedUser16429

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
also fire you should not even have that spot