17 viewing?

vincaocao

Phrourach
I've just realised most of the time, the Gamma forum has the most members viewing it, maybe it's because gamma is the best world on Grepolis? Speed 2, Conquest system.... I reckon Gamma is the best world in this game and speed 2 suits most players (like me). :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Asking for rep because you agree with the obvious fact Gamma is the best world is just going to get you more downrep than anything else ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with Chrss, asking for rep for something we already know (it is true) isn't a good idea

DeletedUser

Of course Gamma is the greatest world in Grepolis.

I'm in it.[/serious]

DeletedUser

Gamma is just awesome, the speed is perfect, the conquer system is perfect. I also play in Eta, a speed 2 revolt world. If gamma was a sunday roast dinner, Eta would be a blockage of fatty congealed mess in my kitchen sink

erm... probably a little over the top. But if you don't hammer this in, changes will never happen! I want a new gamma!

DeletedUser

Gamma, the world where war runs rampant constantly, the other 2 worlds ive played on pale in comparison.

DeletedUser2663

Gamma is a perfect example of an awsome world, with perfect settings. look at all the great alliances we have have here and the quality of our players. when you are in a top 12 war you know you are versus the best players out there.

The devs are idiots not to try and replicate this

DeletedUser

Maybe they just realize that attempting to duplicate perfection is an impossible task, and therefor not worthy of their efforts... ;)

DeletedUser

awesome.jpg

Gamma is more awsome than that pic ^

Nuff said.

DeletedUser340

Gamma has and will always be the best world...

I loved my time here , great people/players and great PnP :)